Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Problem is; the movement is here because people fresh off the boat doing alot better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents.

D0R3RHEVAAARt6B.jpg

D0R67VhUcAAsgr0.jpg

^^^ This divides us.

Ya'll are the problem. Reparations or not, this needs to be addressed.

Ya'll want us to pretend we're the same and ignore our differences despite it costing us. Sounds like another group doing better than us...
:dead: so now this movement came about because of black immigrants.

White people profiting from slavery hundreds of years ago, then continuously keeping their foot on necks of black people economically is all good. White folks doing better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents for hundreds of years

No cause for a movement there.
But once these immigrants come over here and try to make a living, now we got a mothafukkin problem :pachaha:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
thousands of Black people are rallying around #ADOS for one reason, reparations. It's not an impressive feat to have an impoverished and disenfranchised people champion a cause that's demanding money.

:mjlol: uhhh....you're talking to the wrong on with this. reparations was a part of the national discussion in the early 2000's, I remember NCOBRA coming to speak to my campus and everything

nah bruh, the concept of #ADOS and black americans forming a collective group came from antonio and yvette. period.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

White people profiting from slavery hundreds of years ago, then continuously keeping their foot on necks of black people economically is all good. White folks doing better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents for hundreds of years

But once these immigrants come over here and try to make a living, now we got a mothafukkin problem :pachaha:
This movement didn't come about because of black immigrants at all but continue to make inaccurate statements not based on factual reality.

Daps

Huh this is babble the movement about repa rations.

We dont care bout immigrants.

We trying to better ados lives ova here

Main reason it is not good is cause slavery and jim crow and mass incarceration.

Other groups havent faced that so this movement not about them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:mjlol: uhhh....you're talking to the wrong on with this. reparations was a part of the national discussion in the early 2000's, I remember NCOBRA coming to speak to my campus and everything

nah bruh, the concept of #ADOS and black americans forming a collective group came from antonio and yvette. period.

I'm not arguing against this.

My point is, the reason it's gaining the level of attention and traction we're observing is because of the reparations, that's literally it.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This movement didn't come about because of black immigrants at all but continue to make inaccurate statements not based on factual reality.

Huh this is babble the movement about repa rations.

We dont care bout immigrants.

We trying to better ados lives ova here

Main reason it is not good is cause slavery and jim crow and mass incarceration.

Other groups havent faced that so this movement not about them.
Ay brehs I got no beef. I thought it was about reparations myself. Just quoting for clarification :hubie:

Don't check me. Check ya man's :mjlol:

Problem is; the movement is here because people fresh off the boat doing alot better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I told ya'll DDoS is nothing but a MAGA hate group. Nothing more, nothing less. They hate everyone and spam the internet with nonsense. Reparations is the only thing of truth that they as a political group talk about. They are lacking compared to the Pan Africans and the Claude Anderson real Blacks.

Kweli actually put in REAL WORK in the community. What has Yvette trash ass done? Not a MFing THING!

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checking in to say I was listening to Eardrum the other day while on my way to Minneapolis. That jawn aged like sour milk :scusthov:

Actually read that shyt as earache.

The best song on that album wasn't even by him. I remember falling asleep to that record when my brother was playing it in his car until this joint came on.