Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yvette and tone will go down with the all time great blacks In politics at the end of the day

They are severely exposing boule and pseudo intellectual rappers who are gate keepers for dem.

They also exposing how mentally unstable and child like they are.

Remeber there alot of black folks who still dont kno about yvette and tone.

When more find out this will get bigger and bigger.

They are true game changers

i wish we had a slap option

they're clowns and have been selected as spokesman by the weakminded and sheeple

first of all im black and am for black people...i dont care if you fresh off the boat or if your great great great grandfather was picking cotton next to mine

its foolish to separate ourselves from other black people....and anyone who thinks its a good idea....doesnt really think....which goes for a lot of this board....and the vast majority of black twitter

Daps
Yvette and tone will go down with the all time great blacks In politics at the end of the day

giphy.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish we had a slap optionthey're clowns and have been selected as spokesman by the weakminded and sheeplefirst of all im black and am for black people...i dont care if you fresh off the boat or if your great great great grandfather was picking cotton next to mineits foolish to separate ourselves from other black people....and anyone who thinks its a good idea....doesnt really think....which goes for a lot of this board....and the vast majority of black twitter

U wrong. Stop it. Get mad all you want, you still ain't stopping nothing. People are tired of taking L's for decades go sit your goofy ass down somewhere cornball.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Talib has actually done real work on the ground and in the community. Of course internet activists will try and "cancel" talib over an internet movement.

SMH

Talib was the first mc that introduced me to Marcus Garvey and numerous other black history icons. Now im sure many will call him a c00n for calling out these idiots Yvette and AM.

Daps
i wish we had a slap option

they're clowns and have been selected as spokesman by the weakminded and sheeple

first of all im black and am for black people...i dont care if you fresh off the boat or if your great great great grandfather was picking cotton next to mine

its foolish to separate ourselves from other black people....and anyone who thinks its a good idea....doesnt really think....which goes for a lot of this board....and the vast majority of black twitter

We not all the same ethnicity.

Go on with this bs.

Our ados history diff from others