Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
i wish we had a slap option

they're clowns and have been selected as spokesman by the weakminded and sheeple

first of all im black and am for black people...i dont care if you fresh off the boat or if your great great great grandfather was picking cotton next to mine

its foolish to separate ourselves from other black people....and anyone who thinks its a good idea....doesnt really think....which goes for a lot of this board....and the vast majority of black twitter

Problem is; the movement is here because people fresh off the boat doing alot better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents.

D0R3RHEVAAARt6B.jpg

D0R67VhUcAAsgr0.jpg

^^^ This divides us.

Ya'll are the problem. Reparations or not, this needs to be addressed.

Ya'll want us to pretend we're the same and ignore our differences despite it costing us. Sounds like another group doing better than us...

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude fukk you. If trump appeared in front of you right now, you will be on your knees sucking him for connections you fagggot ass homo, you aint deceiving nobody here.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same 3 or 4 people against ADOS always up in the ADOS Threads

The same folks who used to cry everyday on here cause trump was ruining their lives gtfoh man. They don't even care about that clown anymore, their focus is now on ados, then after that they will move on to the next thing, they are all drug addicts.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
While I do respect takin kweli the artist it is funny how he does the pro black female and pro black lifestyle when he has a history of domestic abuses on his wife while simultaneously leaving his original home in Brooklyn to move to the white uppidity part of Williamsburg Brooklyn. Talib is a walking hypocrite.

I just chuckle.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Problem is; the movement is here because people fresh off the boat doing alot better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents.

D0R3RHEVAAARt6B.jpg

D0R67VhUcAAsgr0.jpg

^^^ This divides us.

Ya'll are the problem. Reparations or not, this needs to be addressed.

Ya'll want us to pretend we're the same and ignore our differences despite it costing us. Sounds like another group doing better than us...
How are Black immigrants the problem? What did I do wrong by seeing my Haitian father come here and bust his ass, and justify his sacrifices by trying to better myself?

What exactly did I do wrong?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah she won this, not only did she handle and dismantle him like a child he came into this emotional like a child tossing accusations and insults.

Go ahead and support him because he says how you feel though bruhs . . .

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talib Kweli is a “conscious” alcoholic who has put the paws on his wife before. Also, his music sucks and nobody but white people attend his shows. Take from that what you will.

Dude is on social media 24 hrs a day replying to strangers on numerous lame ass mediums and you want to tell me this dude ain't got mental illness I mean this idiot cares about trump and a bunch of nobodies more than himself.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Being anti-diversity when it is to your detriment White supremacy now?

He just called a group of slave descendants asking for reparations Nazis?

#InfantileBlackLeftLunancy

Let's not forget that Talib Kweli also went at Dr. Tommy Curry who has been advocating for Black American men and has highlighted sexism against Black men. Talib Kweli just hates anybody that is doing groundbreaking work for Black Americans. Anybody doing something different he just gotta make to be the worst of the worst.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How are Black immigrants the problem? What did I do wrong by seeing my Haitian father come here and bust his ass, and justify his sacrifices by trying to better myself?

What exactly did I do wrong?
WE'RE NOT SAYING YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!!!!

Good grief, that's what you get out of this information?

While you carry because you feel immigrants are being left out, our lives fukked up.

This aint a clubhouse. We're trying to repair our community. There is a need to have specificity.

Dammit, fukking slavery didn't just stop. Why is this so hard to grasp?

It ended 1619, the United States didn't have favorable immigration laws til the 20th century.

What you looking like skipping Slavery and black codes and jim crow and vietname and the civil rights movement and saying there's little to no difference, when 95% of immigramt werent here til 1970?

I don't want you to go. Okay? Does it make u feel better?

Stop bytching about a hash tag y'all swear won't bring change! Cuz I didn't have time fought white folks over #ados

I gotta fight black Democratic fools and African\Caribbean American ppl who claim to be family but won't take the time to learn about our issues.

Damn.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WE'RE NOT SAYING YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!!!!Good grief, that's what you get out of this information?While you carry because you feel immigrants are being left out, our lives fukked up.This aint a clubhouse. We're trying to repair our community. There is a need to have specificity.Dammit, fukking slavery didn't just stop. Why is this so hard to grasp?It ended 1619, the United States didn't have favorable immigration laws til the 20th century.What you looking like skipping Slavery and black codes and jim crow and vietname and the civil rights movement and saying there's little to no difference, when 95% of immigramt werent here til 1970?I don't want you to go. Okay? Does it make u feel better?Stop bytching about a hash tag y'all swear won't bring change! Cuz I didn't have time fought white folks over #adosI gotta fight black Democratic fools and African\Caribbean American ppl who claim to be family but won't take the time to learn about our issues.Damn.

U just love to argue with the same people, they will hop on another thread and do the exact same thing. don't be an idiot like them, they are drug fiends hopping from thread to thread, use your brain.