Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Daps
Talib has actually done real work on the ground and in the community. Of course internet activists will try and "cancel" talib over an internet movement.

SMH

Talib was the first mc that introduced my to Marcus Garvey and numerous other black history icons. Now im sure many will call him a c00n for calling out these idiots Yvette and AM.

Stop speakng on ados.

Get off our dikk

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

That shyt had me laughing too :russ:

giphy.gif

Y'all laughing but it's the truth...they've got thousands of black people and the entire country talking about #ADOS

just in the last decade name black activists more influential that don't have record deals or shoe contracts

and please just answer the question w/o jokes and bullshyt. thank you.

2fkd.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talib has actually done real work on the ground and in the community. Of course internet activists will try and "cancel" talib over an internet movement.SMHTalib was the first mc that introduced my to Marcus Garvey and numerous other black history icons. Now im sure many will call him a c00n for calling out these idiots Yvette and AM.

Talib has done nothing, he's one of them obama ass kissers/trump is gonna destroy the world fukkboys.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Y'all laughing but it's the truth...they've got thousands of black people and the entire country talking about #ADOS

just in the last decade name black activists more influential that don't have record deals or shoe contracts

and please just answer the question w/o jokes and bullshyt. thank you.

2fkd.gif

thousands of Black people are rallying around #ADOS for one reason, reparations. It's not an impressive feat to have an impoverished and disenfranchised people champion a cause that's demanding money.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember before this ados shyt, people used to talk about trump every second of the day, I used to tell folks to forget about that idiot.

Now these same people who used to have heart attacks everyday cause of trump have now moved to ados for their hourly high, stop it man.

A lot of people on here have mental illness, don't tell me nothing about some gay ass stupid rep.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Oh shyt, I didn't even read the OP to notice that he called her a 'fukkboy' :mjlol: :laff:

It looks like TALIB started this, but stilll... most of the people caping for Yvette either don't realize or don't care that she'd drop your ass in a minute if doing so was 'worth' the notoriety. Yvette the type to shyt on her own parents for raising her into her former self as the woman on Capitol Hill in a stream titled "Freddy Carnell, Geraldine Williams, and the politics of black parenting"-- In fact, I think she alludes to that sometimes when she talks about how 'these boomers' are holding all the black wealth and need to get out the way NO respect for elders. Got her parents upstairs making dinner none the wiser of the fact that she in the basement lowkey asking the world why they ain't dead yet.

I caught Talib last February at The Blue Note tho. My first and only time in NYC.... it was between him and a proper jazz show, but I wanted something jazzy and he delivered :ehh: Not on twitter to know any fukk shyt he's been on tho.

Daps
A lot of black people, in whom I can now safely include Talib Kweli, lack critical thinking skills. Nuance is lost on them. They just parrot the rote talking points fed to them by the liberal propaganda machine, unaware that it’s another arm of white supremacy, no different than the fascists at Fox News.

Democrats good. Black and brown. Diversity. #metoo Black girl magic. Rainbow coalition. LGBTQ trans rights. Economic justice. Police reform. :mjlol:

It’s both comical and sad, not to mention frightening, how easily so many black people follow the marching orders of their liberal white overlords. The survival of AADOS hinges upon us excommunicating these boot lickers from our community with extreme prejudice. :francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A lot of black people, in whom I can now safely include Talib Kweli, lack critical thinking skills. Nuance is lost on them. They just parrot the rote talking points fed to them by the liberal propaganda machine, unaware that it’s another arm of white supremacy, no different than the fascists at Fox News.

Democrats good. Black and brown. Diversity. #metoo Black girl magic. Rainbow coalition. LGBTQ trans rights. Economic justice. Police reform. :mjlol:

It’s both comical and sad, not to mention frightening, how easily so many black people follow the marching orders of their liberal white overlords. The survival of AADOS hinges upon us excommunicating these boot lickers from our community with extreme prejudice. :francis:

is it ADOS or AADOS?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Hilarious. Humiliate? I don't know how.
Each of those guys are pretty well informed and educated. ..DB was like class president at Grambling or Jackson St, has a Masters Degree...

I don't know what touched off this twitter exchange between TK and YC, but he's going to be a tough person to label and discard/cancel.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

This is all I needed to see.

"Nah I can't pledge allegiance to your flag, cuz I can't find no reconciliations with your past"

(c) Lupe Fiasco -- 'Strange Fruition'

fukk that flag :manny: what it represents owes us more than our supposed need to 'prove' we love it. This was the whole issue with Kaepernick.