Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
i just wanna sniff Yvette carnell booty brehs
full
:scust:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Not the flag of the people who enslaved us and still treat us as second class citizens.

"YALL" dumb ass nikkas with this stupid ass ADOS shyt are new nikkas and would be rightfully laughed outta the room if yall pulled this shyt in say Brotha Malcom's time or MLK. I'm sitting back with the rest of the nikkas who been here wondering which white person/plant got thru to yall to the point that you reppin da american flag which nikkas aint never been about.

Reparations is one thing but yall c00n ass nikkas can have this merica fukk yeah bullshyt yall be kickin. Excuse me while I go piss on ya flag brb

Another day, another dumb nikka speaking nonsense.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm only doing this because I want people with some sense to see how low down those who are against ADOS are, but show me where she said "what's wrong with it?"
She finds somebody black to shyt on every week. The list is insane, but I'm "low down" if I so much as ask why she didn't call 'blood and soil' for what it is, if she knew what it is.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She finds somebody black to shyt on every week. The list is insane, but I'm "low down" if I so much as ask why she didn't call 'blood and soil' for what it is, if she knew what it is.

It's "blood and soil" from your ass fakkit.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Why did the flag change from

9qcai5eyfqjx.jpg

to

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Neither one of them is the flag.

I don’t know where that second bullshyt flag came from, but I wish brehs would stop repping it.

It’s fraudulent.

Only flag ADOS rep is the flag of the United States of America.

Not because we’re co-signing the bullshyt committed under the banner or are defending white supremacy (like some ignoramuses on here would have you believe), but because we built this muthafukka, and have as much of a claim to ownership of this country than any other group, especially these European immigrants that love to try and tell US to go back home. :mjlol:

So we don’t need to create a new flag, the one already representing OUR country will do just fine.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

For you dense nikkas.

The "Blood and Soil" smear is addressed @ 17 mins.

Started at 17 minutes , now at 27 minutes and she hasn't addressed the "blood and spoil" comment directly one time......
do you have a better time stamp?

YC is correct about the "soviet/ussr/russian" bot smear.

but she is ducking the "blood and soil" issue though

When she mentioned "butter biscuits" I turned it off out of respect for her. I lamented the fact that she was using TN's phrases in tweets, in a previous post. To hear her say it was too much though.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Started at 17 minutes , now at 27 minutes and she hasn't addressed the "blood and spoil" comment directly one time......

When she mentioned "butter biscuits" I turned it off out of respect for her. I lamented the fact that she was using TN's phrases in tweets, in a previous post. To hear her say it was too much though.

Do you believe she is a Nationalist who supports the Right Wingers who marched through Charlottesville yelling "Blood and Soil"?

:stopitslime:

She clearly said she is not a Bannon or Alt-Right supporter. They did a show post Charlottesville.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

I don't agree with White Nationalist. But, if anyone has "blood and soil" here it's ADOS -- I don't like how people are trying to tie ADOS to right-wingers.

Basically, if you are anti-ADOS -- you are pro-genocide of Black Americans/ADOS. Because that's where we are at.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Do you believe she is a Nationalist who supports the Right Wingers who marched through Charlottesville yelling "Blood and Soil"?

:stopitslime:

She clearly said she is not a Bannon or Alt-Right supporter. They did a show post Charlottesville.
smilies

You provided a timestamp and I followed it.
I know for a fact that YC doesn't support the white nationalists who marched in Charlottesville. Now that this strawman has been knocked down, the actual topic.
She was called out for using Nazi slogan .
220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H1215-503-009%2C_Walther_Darr%C3%A9_bei_einer_Kundgebung.jpg

They are indirectly likening some of her comments/views about Black immigrants to those of the SS when they were scapegoating german jews. They're pointing out the use of the "blood and soil" phrase to pinpoint that.

The mention of the recent use of the term in Charlottesville marches was to try to show that she couldn't have missed that they adopted it also

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Finding it difficult to spot the difference between some of you yelling "ADOS" and the people screaming 'MAGA" .

You'd think the shooting in New Zealand would be a wake up call. The shooter was a white immigrant, which goes to show that nationalism is a thin veil for racism.

Alas, some of you are running away with their talking points without realising you're a pawn in their game.
Heres a difference
People that scream ados want reparations for ados

People that scream maga dont

Do you
meed more help
seeing the difference?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don't agree with White Nationalist. But, if anyone has "blood and soil" here it's ADOS -- I don't like how people are trying to tie ADOS to right-wingers.

Basically, if you are anti-ADOS -- you are pro-genocide of Black Americans/ADOS. Because that's where we are at.
They used it to trip her up . It's under handed, but it's meant to undermine what her actual points are. To confuse people who might be on the fence about the issue.

YC worked in politics and she knows just how ugly campaigns can get. She's challenging the Dem. party and the people on their payroll,she knew the smear was coming. With more to come.

In fact, in true dirty politics fashion.........past era reparations leaders are being placed back into the spotlight as an alternative for Blacks who are for reparations.

The exact way an incumbent party would fund a 3rd candidate to siphon away the votes of a potential strong challenger in an election.

White mayor is in office....Black challenger might give him problems....his campaign funds another Black candidate to take some of that Black vote away from the challenger........hurt his chances.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
They used it to trip her up . It's under handed, but it's meant to undermine what her actual points are. To confuse people who might be on the fence about the issue.

YC worked in politics and she knows just how ugly campaigns can get. She's challenging the Dem. party and the people on their payroll,she knew the smear was coming. With more to come.

Speaking of smear. It's the same thing Callie House went through -- but this time it's from other Black people too. This is all sad. What goes around WILL come back around.

Her show will be cancelled and she will and already has lost lots of respect. Same for Talib -- the only reason I kinda liked him was cause of Mos introducing me via Black Star.

The Original Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore: Callie House and I.H. D$ckerson

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Speaking of smear. It's the same thing Callie House went through -- but this time from other Black people too. This is all sad. What goes around WILL come back around.

Her show will be cancelled and she will and already have lost lots of respect. Same for Talib -- the only reason I kinda liked him was cause of Mos introducing me via Black Star.

The Original Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore: Callie House and I.H. D$ckerson

Nobody gives up power or resources voluntarily.

The all skinfolk ain't kinfolk and all kinfolk ain't family concept is very real. Person who first said Russian bot, some of the ones who are directly in opposition on GP are AA .
Expect more AA to be recruited to discredit or undermine it.

YC, Tone and the supporters in it for the long haul, just have to find strong counters to the propaganda being waged that's all.
You, and a strong core group of members here, are are taking a realistic view of the issue, and I enjoy reading the posts you all put up. I think if you go through previous history of reparations movements here..you'll see that the arguments against it are the same. The people saying them might have different faces, but they are making the same points. If you are making the case for why Americans should support reparations for the people who built this country, gotta win the court of public opinion.