Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: Moral compass my ass.

I don't believe that accusation. This is the same dude that got slapped by a chick at a house party and went outside and cried on the stairwell. Ya'll remember that sh!t? Dude ain't sexually harassing anybody nor preventing any female's career. You can look at him and tell he's soft.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Not the flag of the people who enslaved us and still treat us as second class citizens.

"YALL" dumb ass nikkas with this stupid ass ADOS shyt are new nikkas and would be rightfully laughed outta the room if yall pulled this shyt in say Brotha Malcom's time or MLK. I'm sitting back with the rest of the nikkas who been here wondering which white person/plant got thru to yall to the point that you reppin da american flag which nikkas aint never been about.

Reparations is one thing but yall c00n ass nikkas can have this merica fukk yeah bullshyt yall be kickin. Excuse me while I go piss on ya flag brb

do you think malcolm or mlk would be ok with the way things are for their people in this era?

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
You're going to run out of labels after a while.
"Us""We" and "They" "Them" games are a trap.

If you are African American, you have relatives who fit the profile of Talib's family to some extent. Are they "not like you"?

Yes, I am African American. No, I have no relatives who "fit the profile" of a guy who has been close friends with several celebrities for decades and went to an artsy private high school with costs exceeding that of the average American's salary.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you think malcolm or mlk would be ok with the way things are for their people in this era?

No but they also would want to slap the fukk out of whichever stupid nikka that first got the idea that nikkas had to impersonate the alt right and make enemies out of other black people. Y'all even do the clown ass "dey took er jerbs" routine.

Like seriously what civil rights leader can you point to that would be in on this America flag c00nin yall got goin on?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
No but they also would want to slap the fukk out of whichever stupid nikka that first got the idea that nikkas had to impersonate the alt right and make enemies out of other black people. Y'all even do the clown ass "dey took er jerbs" routine.

Like seriously what civil rights leader can you point to that would be in on this America flag c00nin yall got goin on?

what civil right leader would be for due reparations? is that what youre asking?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

Literally the american flag or pro americana, has never been a focal point of Ados.... Like never:camby:

Cats are misappropriating Ados on purpose. It is an ethnic group, whatever energy you had for African american- keep that for Ados

What is your ethnic background?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

the alt right is pro reparations:ohhh: and encourages members of the african diaspora to seek reparations with their group :ohhh:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally the american flag or pro americana, has never been a focal point of Ados.... Like never:camby:

Cats are misappropriating Ados on purpose. It is an ethnic group, whatever energy you had for African american- keep that for Ados

What is your ethnic background?

shyt I cant tell it seem like a whole lotta chuckin and jivin to me.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Not the flag of the people who enslaved us and still treat us as second class citizens.

"YALL" dumb ass nikkas with this stupid ass ADOS shyt are new nikkas and would be rightfully laughed outta the room if yall pulled this shyt in say Brotha Malcom's time or MLK. I'm sitting back with the rest of the nikkas who been here wondering which white person/plant got thru to yall to the point that you reppin da american flag which nikkas aint never been about.

Reparations is one thing but yall c00n ass nikkas can have this merica fukk yeah bullshyt yall be kickin. Excuse me while I go piss on ya flag brb

This ain't the 60's. The Pan African fantasies have been shattered.

We're not repping the America flag because we are proud of white imperialism but to honor OUR Black American ancestors who made this country great but rarely got the credit.

People like these folks.

The Black Union: United States Colored Troops (USCT) Who Fought In The Civil War

And these and all of the other unsung black heroes in American history

14 Black Inventors You Probably Didn’t Know About

The Black Inventor Online Museum | Profiles on African American and Black Inventors Over the Last 300 Years

Independent Lens . NEGROES WITH GUNS: Rob Williams and Black Power . Rob Williams | PBS

How 'Crazy Negroes' With Guns Helped Kill Jim Crow

But simple-minded Negroes like you and Joy Reid will never understand that.

Where were you born?

If you hate America so much what country do you rep? Or does your dumb ass rep the entire continent of Africa?

truth2you

All Star
Daps

So does Yvette literally have no idea that's a nazi slogan orrrrrr... :patrice: serious question.

If she explained herself, why are you still wondering?

All people like you are doing is creating hate for yall, because yall are straight up telling lies just so people won't look at what ADOS is all about. Yall are not different from racist whites who took the "black lives matter" movement, and turned them into terrorists and police haters, only to have people saying "all lives matter". They got away with it because it wasn't a grass roots movement, but you can't do that with the ADOS movement, its backed by intelligent people, and people not with the games.

This issue is crazy because its other black people doing it, and from black people who you would least expect it from. I never thought it were so many turncoats within the black community. I read Talib's post on Instagram, and he is straight up lying about ADOS. If he is going back & forth with Yvette, and Tone, then he knows exactly what its about, yet he keeps telling lies! I watched people agreeing with him, to now he is getting shytted on by his own fans. People are not stupid, once they hear Yvette, and Antonio, speak the facts they realize how wrong they were about things. I know because I was one of those people. You can't stop the truth!

I never thought it would be people who look like me working so hard to prevent the best for me. God really does work in mysterious ways, because all of this is getting exposed now, and its right on time!

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
If she explained herself, why are you still wondering?

All people like you are doing is creating hate for yall, because yall are straight up telling lies just so people won't look at what ADOS is all about. Yall are not different from racist whites who took the "black lives matter" movement, and turned them into terrorists and police haters, only to have people saying "all lives matter". This issue is crazy because its other black people doing it, and from black people who you would least expect it from. I never thought it were so many turncoats within the black community. I read Talib's post on Instagram, and he is straight up lying about ADOS. If he is going back & forth with Yvette, and Tone, then he knows exactly what its about, yet he keeps telling lies! I watched people agreeing with him, to now he is getting shytted on by his own fans. People are not stupid, once they hear Yvette, and Antonio, speak the facts they realize how wrong they were about things. I know because I was one of those people. You can't stop the truth!

I never thought it would be people who look like me working so hard to prevent the best for me. God really does work in mysterious ways, because all of this is getting exposed now, and its right on time!
So what did she say? I just listened to the entire thing, she never acknowledged the "Blood and Soil" comment. The tweet defending it is right there for any and all to see. You just typed a wall of text and didn't address it yourself.

I don't think anyone has the answers on this one.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
So what did she say? I just listened to the entire thing, she never acknowledged the "Blood and Soil" comment. The tweet defending it is right there for any and all to see. You just typed a wall of text and didn't address it yourself.

I don't think anyone has the answers on this one.
Huh?

i'm going by the tweet, she just explained it, so why are you still going on about it?

Still looking for that smoking gun?lol