flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Huh?

i'm going by the tweet, she just explained it, so why are you still going on about it?

Still looking for that smoking gun?lol

You're taking the statement on words alone. Context would let you know that it's a mantra for Nazis. Someone as educated as Yvette SHOULD know that. Sharing the exact same tweet that *I* sourced for you does not answer that question. Let's take another slogan into account, just in case this isn't making sense:

"The South Will Rise Again"-- What's wrong with the south rising again??? The majority of ADOS live in the south and built this country so absolutely it should 'rise again'. Got a problem with that?​

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You're taking the statement on words alone. Context would let you know that it's a mantra for Nazis. Someone as educated as Yvette SHOULD know that. Sharing the exact same tweet that *I* sourced for you does not answer that question. Let's take another slogan into account, just in case this isn't making sense:

"The South Will Rise Again"-- What's wrong with the south rising again??? The majority of ADOS live in the south and built this country so absolutely it should 'rise again'. Got a problem with that?​
AGAIN, if she explained herself, why are you trying to find something that is not there if you really about the betterment of blacks? We are not in Germany, we are not Jewish, she might have not realized what the term meant, or forgot, because she is using plain words with a literal meaning. She has expressed she is not for Trump, doesn't hate foreigners, and all the bullshyt yall keep reaching for. The fact that people like you are trying to use this to discredit her, tells me we are onto something, you don't fight something that has no fight in the first place.

Keep bullshytting, its helping the movement. I'm constantly seeing these moves yall make be used against you, and make more people wake up. You NEVER win doing devilish works. Talib Kweli is slowly losing his black fans, go to his twitter, and instagram, to see how people can see he is boldly telling lies, and manipulating videos/tweets.

If the Democratic party allows this to go on, black americans will be leaving in large droves. This is exactly what happened when we left the Republican party. They showed us how they felt about us when we wanted more of our civil rights, so we left them, and went Democrat. Now, they are doing the same thing, but we know now we don't need them if they are always going against our benefit. Its really baby boomers who are keeping the party going, younger black people are waking up, and saying "fukk them". Asians get shyt done, and vote the least of all groups, I'm glad we are waking up to this same fact, and realize we need to unite on a business level, but its scaring people BIG TIME!

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
AGAIN, if she explained herself, why are you trying to find something that is not there if you really about the betterment of blacks? We are not in Germany, we are not Jewish, she might have not realized what the term meant, or forgot, because she is using plain words with a literal meaning. She has expressed she is not for Trump, doesn't hate foreigners, and all the bullshyt yall keep reaching for. The fact that people like you are trying to use this to discredit her, tells me we are onto something, you don't fight something that has no fight in the first place.

Keep bullshytting, its helping the movement. I'm constantly seeing these moves yall make be used against you, and make more people wake up. You NEVER win doing devilish works. Talib Kweli is slowly losing his black fans, go to his twitter, and instagram, to see how people can see he is boldly telling lies, and manipulating videos/tweets.

If the Democratic party allows this to go on, black americans will be leaving in large droves. This is exactly what happened when we left the Republican party. They showed us how they felt about us when we wanted more of our civil rights, so we left them, and went Democrat. Now, they are doing the same thing, but we know now we don't need them if they are always going against our benefit. Its really baby boomers who are keeping the party going, younger black people are waking up, and saying "fukk them". Asians get shyt done, and vote the least of all groups, I'm glad we are waking up to this same fact, and realize we need to unite on a business level, but its scaring people BIG TIME!
This footage was everywhere.

I'll be highly surprised she's never heard of that slogan seeing how she did an entire episode on what happened in Charlottesville.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
This footage was everywhere.

I'll be highly surprised she's never heard of that slogan seeing how she did an entire episode on what happened in Charlottesville.

You just helped prove why this smearing tactic is full of shyt!

Did she give praise to them in the video? And who in the hell is gonna believe a black woman who is trying to get reparations, talks on racism, and much more, is siding with Nazis?

This one has really showed how low down the democrats are. First they tried to undermine Bernie Sanders because he was taking Hillary Clinton's shine, and now they are trying to downplay us even though the people are saying we agree with it. I guess its safe to say I'm done with the Democrats:yeshrug:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Finding it difficult to spot the difference between some of you yelling "ADOS" and the people screaming 'MAGA" .

You'd think the shooting in New Zealand would be a wake up call. The shooter was a white immigrant, which goes to show that nationalism is a thin veil for racism.

Alas, some of you are running away with their talking points without realising you're a pawn in their game.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You just helped prove why this smearing tactic is full of shyt!

Did she give praise to them in the video? And who in the hell is gonna believe a black woman who is trying to get reparations, talks on racism, and much more, is siding with Nazis?

This one has really showed how low down the democrats are. First they tried to undermine Bernie Sanders because he was taking Hillary Clinton's shine, and now they are trying to downplay us even though the people are saying we agree with it. I guess its safe to say I'm done with the Democrats:yeshrug:
All she had to do was call out the tactic if she saw it as such but she asked what's wrong with it. You're making a case for me.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finding it difficult to spot the difference between some of you yelling "ADOS" and the people screaming 'MAGA" .

You'd think the shooting in New Zealand would be a wake up call. The shooter was a white immigrant, which goes to show that nationalism is a thin veil for racism.

Alas, some of you are running away with their talking points without realising you're a pawn in their game.

Shut the fukk up gay ass nikka. U mad cause mofukkers are going hard, get your soft weak ass outta here goofball.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All she had to do was call out the tactic if she saw it as such but she asked what's wrong with it. You're making a case for me.

Sit your lame ass down fukkboy, you know what she meant, you just playing dumb. Fake ass nikka playing pretend on here like we in kindergarten or something, gtfoh man... :camby:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I'm only doing this because I want people with some sense to see how low down those who are against ADOS are, but show me where she said "what's wrong with it?"

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only doing this because I want people with some sense to see how low down those who are against ADOS are, but show me where she said "what's wrong with it?"

Dude is a bytch, a bonafide hater. fruity booty b*stards like him just like to stall and waste time to feel good about absolutely nothing.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a clown.

You are a fool, sit your lame ass down jello pudding mofukker. U know you real p*ssy, fukk outta here with that fake goody too shoes "i'm a saint" bullshyt ...:hhh: