Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Kweli grew up with both parents as professors in a more affluent part of Brooklyn. He went to high school at elite boarding school in Connecticut called Cheshire Academy, which has tuition rates similar to those of Ivy League universities. His brother has a law degree from Yale and is now a tenured professor of law at Columbia. Kweli got a record deal quite young, and even though it was with an "independent" record label, the label got major play due to the fact that the label was started/ran by the son of Fox News founder Rupert Murdoch.

He ain't like us :yeshrug:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
i wish we had a slap option

they're clowns and have been selected as spokesman by the weakminded and sheeple

first of all im black and am for black people...i dont care if you fresh off the boat or if your great great great grandfather was picking cotton next to mine

its foolish to separate ourselves from other black people....and anyone who thinks its a good idea....doesnt really think....which goes for a lot of this board....and the vast majority of black twitter

Only thing your post shows is you're the one that's clearly not thinking.

I'm sick of nikkas up here running with the "ADOS are against other black people" narrative.

Its sickening.

Caricom is the Caribbean Nations reparations movement.

Homepage - Caribbean Reparations Commission

Its full of majority black member nations of the Caribbean, with a very specific justice claim against European nations that colonized those islands, and does NOT include ADOS in their justice claim.

For the slow nikkas like you, that means if they win their claim, the ONLY black folks that will receive reparations are black folks who are citizens of, or descendant from citizens of those specific nations.

No one said they are anti other black people, it's clear to see that they are addressing a specific justice claim that is meant for them.

That's great, it's not for us.

That's their fight, their justice claim.

We applaud them and their fight, and stand with them in support.

Same applies to any African nation that chooses to bring a justice claim against whatever European nation that colonized them, subjegated the black population for decades, and profited heavily from their resources.

So WHY when US born and bred black folks, with ancestors going back hundreds of years in THIS country(ADOS) bring their specific justice claim against the US Government, damn near every black person who's not ADOS has a fukkin problem with it and is all of a sudden stuck on stupid?

I'll tell you why..

Its because a lot of them was raised to think they are better than ADOS...

...don't give a fukk about our struggle unless it benefits them, and if any money/resources are passed out, they want in too, or they will join in with every other group in attempting to discredit the movement.

Plain and simple, but we're the ones considered anti other black folks...

Nevermind the fact that they have absolutely no problem seperating themselves from us when its convenient for them.

I would suggest you do some more research on the matter before you respond to this or I will continue to embarrass you.

www.ados101.com

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
HOLY SHIIIITTTTT :weebaynanimated:

D1gl32DXQAACbO0.jpg

:FuturamaFry:

and I fukk with Kamala... :wow:

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kweli grew up with both parents as professors in a more affluent part of Brooklyn. He went to high school at elite boarding school in Connecticut called Cheshire Academy, which has tuition rates similar to those of Ivy League universities. His brother has a law degree from Yale and is now a tenured professor of law at Columbia. Kweli got a record deal quite young, and even though it was with an "independent" record label, the label got major play due to the fact that the label was started/ran by the son of Fox News founder Rupert Murdoch.

Mos Def came into the game sucking Africa Bambatas dikk allegedly :whoa:

And with a co-sign from Bill Cosby:sas2:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Yvette shytted on francis cress welsen when she died.Iam surprised on how people here loves her so much

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

You're going to run out of labels after a while.
"Us""We" and "They" "Them" games are a trap.

If you are African American, you have relatives who fit the profile of Talib's family to some extent. Are they "not like you"?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I can't take any black person with a US flag in they bio serious. Yall new nikkas is hilarious.

What flag should black Americans rep then?

We been here since 1619. We ain't "New nikkas".

Lol @ Talib getting #MeToo'd. I thought dude was on that conscious righteous "I respect the black queens" tip?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What flag should black Americans rep then?

We been here since 1619. We ain't "New nikkas".

Lol @ Talib getting #MeToo'd. I thought dude was on that conscious righteous "I respect the black queens" tip?

Not the flag of the people who enslaved us and still treat us as second class citizens.

"YALL" dumb ass nikkas with this stupid ass ADOS shyt are new nikkas and would be rightfully laughed outta the room if yall pulled this shyt in say Brotha Malcom's time or MLK. I'm sitting back with the rest of the nikkas who been here wondering which white person/plant got thru to yall to the point that you reppin da american flag which nikkas aint never been about.

Reparations is one thing but yall c00n ass nikkas can have this merica fukk yeah bullshyt yall be kickin. Excuse me while I go piss on ya flag brb