Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Daps
Nothing you stated I debated outside of Africans being treated better here in the USA then AAs. You acting as if I wasn’t born and raised here and don’t know any better. Unless I told you I was a child of immigrants you would have no clue. All the systematic oppression that causes Urban areas to be the way they are...where do you think most African immigrants live at, what schools do you think they attend? now if you’re making the argument the long-term affects slavery, etc. had on AA communities and the psyche of our ppl without a doubt I agree on that, I definitely feel reparations should be giving, but trying to spite your fellow brother (Africans) says a lot about your character. Y’all coming as if Africans are against AAs getting reparations.

If me and you were to go to the bank looking for a loan with the same credentials we would get the same exact treatment.

I know a person african by their name and how they look.

Alot of africans dont live in inner city and connect with ados like they once did.

And all banks dont view me and u the same cause we look alike.

Hollywood puts alot of africans in ados roles and other areas of employment.

The lineage and shared experience is bigger connection than us just looking the same.

That what u dont Get

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The Pan Africanists were in Selma teaming up with the Boule's Roland Martin, Morgan State and Howard University building a smear campaign on Yvette :martin: That's what I heard. The walls are closing in!!! :bryan: Who to trust is getting harder by the day...

Keep a pocket knife on you just in case :demonic:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
I know a person african by their name and how they look.

Alot of africans dont live in inner city and connect with ados like they once did.

And all banks dont view me and u the same cause we look alike.

Hollywood puts alot of africans in ados roles and other areas of employment.

The lineage and shared experience is bigger connection than us just looking the same.

That what u dont Get

:what:

Where do they live then. You really think majority of African Immigrants live in the Suburbs.

My Name is Alex. You would never be able to tell I’m African unless I told you. All Africans don’t even look the same, it’s 50 something countries in Africa and every country has different look. You sound silly as hell fam.

You’re whole rhetoric is fabricated and false!

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Just checking in to say I was listening to Eardrum the other day while on my way to Minneapolis. That jawn aged like sour milk :scusthov:

No it didn't :what:

You don't need to talk rubbish over a disagreement.

Daps
:what:

Where do they live then. You really think majority of African Immigrants live in the Suburbs.

My Name is Alex. You would never be able to tell I’m African unless I told you. All Africans don’t even look the same, it’s 50 something countries in Africa and every country has different look. You sound silly as hell fam.

You’re whole rhetoric is fabricated and false!

Ur not viewed the same in america as ados just cause we look similar.

White americans have a special hatred for us.

Plus africans are not coming here stepping on they toes so u of kno real threat to white suprmacy.

Theres 3 or 4 million of u and most yall only second gen.

Ados goes back here 400 years.

its just not the same no matter what u say

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Ur not viewed the same in america as ados just cause we look similar.

White americans have a special hatred for us.

Plus africans are not coming here stepping on they toes so u of kno real threat to white suprmacy.

Theres 3 or 4 million of u and most yall only second gen.

Ados goes back here 400 years.

its just not the same no matter what u say

That’s not my debate.

My debate is that you’re saying Africans get preferential treatment over AAs and that’s no where close to the truth. I live it!

The average white American isn’t even sharp enough to differentiate the two, unless it’s somebody newly in USA with an heavy accent. Fam no Africans are against AAs getting reparations, stop with the division

Daps
That’s not my debate.

My debate is that you’re saying Africans get preferential treatment over AAs and that’s no where close to the truth. I live it!

The average white American isn’t even sharp enough to differentiate the two, unless it’s somebody newly in USA with an heavy accent. Fam no Africans are against AAs getting reparations, stop with the division

Lol white americans no the diff between a ados and a african .

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
fukk all this debating, its the same 5 c00ns in all the threads c00ning it up

when its time to vote thats what matters

no black agenda no vote

Daps
I knew something was up!

I'm not hating on talib, but I always said he doesn't sound like someone from Flatbush. I just kept it myself 'cause he was giving props to the hood, but he didn't seem like he grew up there most of his life.

Plus, he is part of the old school NYC black power thinking, and that thinking is all about Africa, and things that aren't American. The negatives about that is they talk so much about Africa, and some caribbean ways of living, that they forgot all about their home HERE. It's one thing to study your past before slavery, but to never touch on your history HERE shows something is wrong.

As I got older I got away from that lifestyle, and them not dealing with our story here is one reason why I stopped fukking with it. I felt like a phony always talking about Africa, and not acknowledging the people here, and their story, especially when it was THEM who gave me freedom, and my African family who sold me off to the enemy!

How can I honor my captors, and forget about my freedom fighters? I will NEVER be a free man if I never honor those who fought for me to be who I want to be.

He grew up in Park Slope:pachaha: He was always wild corny to me for a Brooklyn cat.

And yes I'm totally hating on him for going against the ADOS movement. So much for his conscious rapper image and upliftment messages. Apparently he doesn't really believe his own BS. fukk him!:pacspit:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
black immigrants are used as buffer class between whites and the ados community and dint want to give up those privileges. Why is that hard to acknowledge. You're nikkas but you're still better than those nikkas there and get extra butter biscuits.

Anyone with fob black friends knows this

The only black people who get a pass by the police because an accent