Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Your example is proving my point.

Your exact quote from what you referenced is “your skin color is a better predictor of wealth then where your ancestors came from”

Cuban or West Indian isn’t a race. Majority of the wealthy Cubans are white.

You really think white supremacy holds black immigrants to a higher regard then AAs. They look at all of us as one in the same....if there is any bias it’s based in the thinking of “they come from poor countries so the assumption is they will work harder because they don’t know better”

There is a bias, regardless, that not what the #ADOS is about

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Man, you didn't even read the damn article or my post ,because it shows people who identify as white have way more then people who don't!

A black cuban will have more then other blacks but that is because he is part of that culture, and there aren't many of them here in the first place, you have to look at population numbers also. The fact that a black cuban has less then their white counterparts shows you racism is still being played strongly.

The sad thing about all of this is people like you are leading your people down a path to hell, but because you actually believe the lies you were told(really its you repeating your parents) you are blindly walking into the pit. If ADOS fully sepearate, and it's about your own group, you really don't think YOU as a black immigrant won't be shytted on? They have to work hard to go against ADOS because we have a claim to this land, black immigrants don't!

How can you have lived in the states, know how racists shyt is, and still think you can do your own thing because you "work hard"? Until you accept this racism shyt is real, and you are not immune to it, yall will be the next "mexicans". President Trump said black ran countries are shyt holes, do you not understand what that means? He said something disrespectful out in the open, which is not something you do as a politician, and the people LOVED IT! That means things are changing to where people feel comfortable to shyt on black immigrants. It may soon turn violent, so why believe ego pumping talk you heard from family/friends if this talk will be to your detriment because it is causing you to not see what you are up against.

I really am scared for black immigrants because too many just choose to not see how this country really works, but watching how President Trump is slowly letting out his Mafia side(this guy is cursing during his speeches), I already know that means attacks are gonna rise.

Fam! You just created your own narrative. Black immigrants deal with the same exact obstacles as AA. We are not giving any special treatment. I was born and raised in America with immigrant parents, I can relate to both sides, besides cultural differences like what foods we eat, it’s no difference.

The only difference is my immediate family lineage didn’t deal with Slavery in the States. You really think these white folks giving out Loans to Africans? You really think Africans don’t deal with racism in America...you sound foolish, fam.

Anybody living in America is privileged compared to most countries in the world. We live in a bubble here in America, we’re really oblivious to how real shyt is in the world.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
How is clout chasing, she been like this for YEARS...even back when she was boyce...YOU are just catching on, but this has been building up for Years
She ain't no scholar dumb ass nikka
Just a clout chasing,opportunistic YouTuber
I'm pretty sure u have shytted on her in the past

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
She ain't no scholar dumb ass nikka
Just a clout chasing,opportunistic YouTuber
I'm pretty sure u have shytted on her in the past

She graduated from Howard and worked on Capitol hill...what are your qualifications.

And if your gonna come talk sh#t, by all mean bring the some reciepts...or else, you just sound like hoe babble

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
The perception of work ethic.
And they get hiring preference because of that alone I've seen it happen

Without a doubt that happens, but that’s due to the logic of again they’re coming from a 3rd world country with limited opportunities so of course they’re going to go harder

It’s no different then how we see Mexicans willing to do any work for minimum pay because they’re coming from extreme conditions where work is limited, so when you come to America you’re going to go extra hard for that $10 a hr job. While me and you who were born and raised here wouldn’t be beat for it...basic logic

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Fam! You just created your own narrative. Black immigrants deal with the same exact obstacles as AA. We are not giving any special treatment. I was born and raised in America with immigrant parents, I can relate to both sides, besides cultural differences like what foods we eat, it’s no difference.

The only difference is my immediate family lineage didn’t deal with Slavery in the States. You really think these white folks giving out Loans to Africans? You really think Africans don’t deal with racism in America...you sound foolish, fam.

Anybody living in America is privileged compared to most countries in the world. We live in a bubble here in America, we’re really oblivious to how real shyt is in the world.

I give up. Your whole argument sounds like some shyt a high school kid would say. I know its your parents talk, because I don't care how people live in other countries, I care about what I deserve HERE! Only someone who doesn't live a certain way anymore would talk like that. A person who understands the bigger picture can see something is wrong when one group is barely surviving, and others are living high off the hog. The fact that whites in Miami are worth so much should raise your eyes, but what you saw was others making more the black americans, that already lets me know where your mind is. It also shows you have no idea how the world works, but you don't care if you can eat good take out, and have a place to stay. That is some hood shyt!

Do you not understand to live an American lifestyle you need around $100,000? You never asked yourself who are these people who can afford to live in these expensive cities? How can they afford it? Why they are growing? How the new wave of inheritance that is soon to come for whites will put black people even further down in class? I can show you, but it aint no point, you are talking like a kid, nothing you posted goes in depth, its just talking points to make you sound like your argument makes sense. Please get out of the hood way of thinking, and realize you are in the one of the richest countries in the world, not a third world country, you don't have to accept low level living. Peace.

You Need A $150,000 Income To Lead A Good Life In America

Last edited:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
I give up. Your whole argument sounds like some shyt a high school kid would say. I know its your parents talk, because I don't care how people live in other countries, I care about what I deserve HERE! Only someone who doesn't live a certain way anymore would talk like that. A person who understands the bigger picture can see something is wrong when one group is barely surviving, and others are living high off the hog. The fact that whites in Miami are worth so much should raise your eyes, but what you saw was others making more the black americans, that already lets me know where your mind is. It also shows you have no idea how the world works, but you don't care if you can eat good take out, and have a place to stay. That is some hood shyt!

Do you not understand to live an American lifestyle you need around $100,000? You never asked yourself who are these people who can afford to live in these expensive cities? How can they afford it? Why they are growing? I can show you, but it aint no point, you are talking like a kid, nothing you posted goes in depth, its just talking points to make you sound like your argument makes sense. Peace.

That’s a completely different argument!

The initial premise of what I was responding to was that Black immigrants are doing better then AAs. The poster I was responding to was painting the picture of Black immigrants giving some type of special treatment over AAs. You came in creating your own rhetoric

No matter what country you come from. White is White in America and white Supremacy works in your favor

No matter what country you come from Black is Black and White Supremacy works against you.

This applies to ANY where in the world not just the USA

truth2you

All Star
Daps
That’s a completely different argument!

The initial premise of what I was responding to was that Black immigrants are doing better then AAs. The poster I was responding to was painting the picture of Black immigrants giving some type of special treatment over AAs. You came in creating your own rhetoric

No matter what country you come from. White is White in America and white Supremacy works in your favor

No matter what country you come from Black is Black and White Supremacy works against you.

This applies to ANY where in the world not just the USA
First off, why do you keep talking about other countries? We are dealing with this country.

Secondly....fukk it, go back, and read my first post. I explained everything already

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She graduated from Howard and worked on Capitol hill...what are your qualifications.

And if your gonna come talk sh#t, by all mean bring the some reciepts...or else, you just sound like hoe babble
Who gives a fukk?
Worry about where u graduated non-spelling ass nikka

Daps

Its not the same.

U didnt go through

265 years of slavery
92 years of jim crow
50 years of mass incarceration.

That what makes ados blacks diff than any other black. We have nothing in common with yall other than genetics.

We didn't go through the same thing and africans are not treated here as bad as ados.

The data doesnt lie. African income and liquid money is 10 to 12 x higher than ados cause u didnt go through those things i mentioned.

If u dont understand data than please dont speak. Having same kind of skin tone Nd hair dont make us the same.

Lineage and experince make us the same.

Ados has the same lineage and experience.

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Its not the same.

U didnt go through

265 years of slavery
92 years of jim crow
50 years of mass incarceration.

That what makes ados blacks diff than any other black. We have nothing in common with yall other than genetics.

We didn't go through the same thing and africans are not treated here as bad as ados.

The data doesnt lie. African income and liquid money is 10 to 12 x higher than ados cause u didnt go through those things i mentioned.

If u dont understand data than please dont speak. Having same kind of skin tone Nd hair dont make us the same.

Lineage and experince make us the same.

Ados has the same lineage and experience.

Nothing you stated I debated outside of Africans being treated better here in the USA then AAs. You acting as if I wasn’t born and raised here and don’t know any better. Unless I told you I was a child of immigrants you would have no clue. All the systematic oppression that causes Urban areas to be the way they are...where do you think most African immigrants live at, what schools do you think they attend? now if you’re making the argument the long-term affects slavery, etc. had on AA communities and the psyche of our ppl without a doubt I agree on that, I definitely feel reparations should be giving, but trying to spite your fellow brother (Africans) says a lot about your character. Y’all coming as if Africans are against AAs getting reparations.

If me and you were to go to the bank looking for a loan with the same credentials we would get the same exact treatment.