Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
thousands of Black people are rallying around #ADOS for one reason, reparations. It's not an impressive feat to have an impoverished and disenfranchised people champion a cause that's demanding money.
You is uninformed if you think it's just about Money, go to the ADOS website and read the platform

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If these black immigrant communities were fukked up, #ADOS term wouldn't even exist. They would be asking for reparations without bashing other black people.

Sounds like a lot jealousy to me. Which I don't understand cause cacs own everything. Black immigrants success is moderate compared to whites and Asians.

Hating ass nikkas.

EXACTLY. Many of those spewing foul insults admit they don't even talk with or interact with black immigrants. Many have no specific personal story where they were marginalized or oppressed by black immigrant groups.

Nothing but ignorance and jealousy, that much is clear.

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Problem is; the movement is here because people fresh off the boat doing alot better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents.

D0R3RHEVAAARt6B.jpg

D0R67VhUcAAsgr0.jpg

^^^ This divides us.

Ya'll are the problem. Reparations or not, this needs to be addressed.

Ya'll want us to pretend we're the same and ignore our differences despite it costing us. Sounds like another group doing better than us...

But why are those people doing better is the question that needs to be asked.

We all face the same obstacles and discrimination, the main difference is when you come from impoverish 3rd world countries, you don’t take anything for granted, simple shyt like free education is everything to somebody coming from a 3rd world country. The grind be different.

Even though my parents are from Liberia, so technically I’m not considered ADOS. I still believe y’all should get reparations, but these idiots that are trying to separate us and cause division for a check is the ones that will do anything for a dollar

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Most people have never heard of this website you speak of..so opinions are allowed to fester out of control to the point where all the glorious things the website advocates have been replaced by personal opinion which is basically paranoia and xenophobic in nature.

The leaders of the ADOS movement dont have control over it, and can never reel it back. It is now in the public domain and will take any direction the wind blows.
And whose fault is that? But I will give you that, as far as the website, but Antonio Moore put up a video explaining it, so there is still no excuse. He did the video right when people started talking about #ADOS

They do have control, because reporters are going to them to find out more information, BECAUSE they actually go at articles that aren't forthright, and have them correct themselves.

It's really no excuse to not know what this is all about!

truth2you

All Star
Daps
But why are those people doing better is the question that needs to be asked.

We all face the same obstacles and discrimination, the main difference is when you come from impoverish 3rd world countries, you don’t take anything for granted, simple shyt like free education is everything to somebody coming from a 3rd world country. The grind be different.

Even though my parents are from Liberia, so technically I’m not considered ADOS. I still believe y’all should get reparations, but these idiots that are trying to separate us and cause division for a check is the ones that will do anything for a dollar
This is the problem that people don't get, YOU are one person, not millions. This is an important fact that most ignore. There were always a few black people doing better then other black people, but most were fukked up, and it wasn't because of a "grind". Like I posted earlier, black miami had business, and was thriving, but the government gutted everything out to make way for the I-95 highway, then put them in projects.

In Miami, your skin color is a better predictor of wealth than where your ancestors came from
The median wealth for U.S. black households was $3,700, compared with $12,000 for black Caribbean households and $107,000 for white households, the study found." "The median household income for black Cubans was $22,900, compared with $38,000 for white Cubans."

I think West Indians got a little more because the ones who came here mostly came at a time when education was the new way to get jobs. I say that because west indians were shown to have the highest debts of all black groups(i have to find that study), and that shows me they are able to get credit because of their schooling, and type of jobs, but you can see racism is at play because I bet you most of those cubans, and whites don't have a college education!

Then you have to add on you come here with no debts! That is a major plus because if you have no debts, you can get credit with not much interest. As a black american you have debt BEFORE you even play the credit game, because the government has made it to where anything black is worth way less then others. I don't know what would happen if whole communities were black immigrants because this has NEVER happened, it has always been you go where your race is. Your name, where you live, and race all effects your ability to "make it". Of course it could be done, but if you have to go through all of this to live like a normal American, imagine the people who just get burned out from this shyt, because it starts as soon as puberty hits. I didn't even mention those who got caught up in the system, its way harder for them. it's not just because they got caught up, its because they are black & got caught up. Studies have shown a white person who went to prison can still come out, and do better then someone black who never even went!

You have to look at the bigger picture, because let's say they do get rid of black americans, who do you think will be the next whipping board?

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They never learn. Name a black activist and the Coli was on their dikk. Name that same person and the Coli also “exposed” them and hates them now. Name that same person and they never actually got anything done but lined their own pockets.

Each and every time. Literally fill in the blanks. Here we go again

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
This is the problem that people don't get, YOU are one person, not millions. This is an important fact that most ignore. There were always a few black people doing better then other black people, but most were fukked up, and it wasn't because of a "grind". Like I posted earlier, black miami had business, and was thriving, but the government gutted everything out to make way for the I-95 highway, then put them in projects.

In Miami, your skin color is a better predictor of wealth than where your ancestors came from
The median wealth for U.S. black households was $3,700, compared with $12,000 for black Caribbean households and $107,000 for white households, the study found." "The median household income for black Cubans was $22,900, compared with $38,000 for white Cubans."

I think West Indians got a little more because the ones who came here mostly came at a time when education was the new way to get jobs. I say that because west indians were shown to have the highest debts of all black groups(i have to find that study), and that shows me they are able to get credit because of their schooling, and type of jobs, but you can see racism is at play because I bet you most of those cubans, and whites don't have a college education!

Then you have to add on you come here with no debts! That is a major plus because if you have no debts, you can get credit with not much interest. As a black american you have debt BEFORE you even play the credit game, because the government has made it to where anything black is worth way less then others. I don't know what would happen if whole communities were black immigrants because this has NEVER happened, it has always been you go where your race is. Your name, where you live, and race all effects your ability to "make it". Of course it could be done, but if you have to go through all of this to live like a normal American, imagine the people who just get burned out from this shyt, because it starts as soon as puberty hits. I didn't even mention those who got caught up in the system, its way harder for them. it's not just because they got caught up, its because they are black & got caught up. Studies have shown a white person who went to prison can still come out, and do better then someone who never even went!

You have to look at the bigger picture, because let's say they do get rid of black americans, who do you think will be the next whipping board?

Your example is proving my point.

Your exact quote from what you referenced is “your skin color is a better predictor of wealth then where your ancestors came from”

Cuban or West Indian isn’t a race. Majority of the wealthy Cubans are white.

You really think white supremacy holds black immigrants to a higher regard then AAs. They look at all of us as one in the same....if there is any bias it’s based in the thinking of “they come from poor countries so the assumption is they will work harder because they don’t know better”

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
If these black immigrant communities were fukked up, #ADOS term wouldn't even exist. They would be asking for reparations without bashing other black people.

Sounds like a lot jealousy to me. Which I don't understand cause cacs own everything. Black immigrants success is moderate compared to whites and Asians.

Hating ass nikkas.

False narrative babble. You foreign negros looking suspect.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Your example is proving my point.

Your exact quote from what you referenced is “your skin color is a better predictor of wealth then where your ancestors came from”

Cuban or West Indian isn’t a race. Majority of the wealthy Cubans are white.

You really think white supremacy holds black immigrants to a higher regard then AAs. They look at all of us as one in the same....if there is any bias it’s based in the thinking of “they come from poor countries so the assumption is they will work harder because they don’t know better”
Man, you didn't even read the damn article or my post ,because it shows people who identify as white have way more then people who don't!

A black cuban will have more then other blacks but that is because he is part of that culture, and there aren't many of them here in the first place, you have to look at population numbers also. The fact that a black cuban has less then their white counterparts shows you racism is still being played strongly.

The sad thing about all of this is people like you are leading your people down a path to hell, but because you actually believe the lies you were told(really its you repeating your parents) you are blindly walking into the pit. If ADOS fully sepearate, and it's about your own group, you really don't think YOU as a black immigrant won't be shytted on? They have to work hard to go against ADOS because we have a claim to this land, black immigrants don't! Did you forget the whole goal is to keep black population numbers down?

How can you have lived in the states, know how racists shyt is, and still think you can do your own thing because you "work hard"? Until you accept this racism shyt is real, and you are not immune to it, yall will be the next "mexicans". President Trump said black ran countries are shyt holes, do you not understand what that means? He said something disrespectful out in the open, which is not something you do as a politician, and the people LOVED IT! That means things are changing to where people feel comfortable to shyt on black immigrants. It may soon turn violent, so why believe ego pumping talk you heard from family/friends if this talk will be to your detriment because it is causing you to not see what you are up against.

I really am scared for black immigrants because too many just choose to not see how this country really works, but watching how President Trump is slowly letting out his Mafia side(this guy is cursing during his speeches), I already know that means attacks are gonna rise.

Last edited: