Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are Black immigrants the problem? What did I do wrong by seeing my Haitian father come here and bust his ass, and justify his sacrifices by trying to better myself?

What exactly did I do wrong?
Logic won't work with alot of this group of lemmings.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WE'RE NOT SAYING YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!!!!

Good grief, that's what you get out of this information?

While you carry because you feel immigrants are being left out, our lives fukked up.

This aint a clubhouse. We're trying to repair our community. There is a need to have specificity.

Dammit, fukking slavery didn't just stop. Why is this so hard to grasp?

It ended 1619, the United States didn't have favorable immigration laws til the 20th century.

What you looking like skipping Slavery and black codes and jim crow and vietname and the civil rights movement and saying there's little to no difference, when 95% of immigramt werent here til 1970?

I don't want you to go. Okay? Does it make u feel better?

Stop bytching about a hash tag y'all swear won't bring change! Cuz I didn't have time fought white folks over #ados

I gotta fight black Democratic fools and African\Caribbean American ppl who claim to be family but won't take the time to learn about our issues.

Damn.

You don't want us to go and say we're not the problem yet you(as a group)highlight us in every talking point way mor than yt supremacy and a little more than reparations. It gives a conflicting premise and appearance of collective mental illness. If the focus was solely in reparations for descendants of American slavery WITHOUT ANY mention of immigrants your point would be valid but this is not the case. The hate and xenaphobia online is obvious.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh this is babble the movement about repa rations.

We dont care bout immigrants.

We trying to better ados lives ova here

Main reason it is not good is cause slavery and jim crow and mass incarceration.

Other groups havent faced that so this movement not about them.
If you dont care about immigrants dont bring them up.....simple.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You don't want us to go and say we're not the problem yet you(as a group)highlight us in every talking point way mor than yt supremacy and a little more than reparations. It gives a conflicting premise and appearance of collective mental illness. If the focus was solely in reparations for descendants of American slavery WITHOUT ANY mention of immigrants your point would be valid but this is not the case. The hate and xenaphobia online is obvious.

Were just not that into you .....:russ:

Besides how many threads have been started by immigrants concerning ADOS, wouldn't that logic apply to them. :jbhmm:

You keep inserting yourself in our affairs then cry then you get checked...this is every day, like the coyote and the sheep dog '"sam".:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
typical negropean behavior, blacks can only get mad at each other, only pull up on each other, only battle one another
this is the zombie of the negropean, this is what black americans have become because or the abuse in the american system, it is a sick disease that must be address

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
If these black immigrant communities were fukked up, #ADOS term wouldn't even exist. They would be asking for reparations without bashing other black people.

Sounds like a lot jealousy to me. Which I don't understand cause cacs own everything. Black immigrants success is moderate compared to whites and Asians.

Hating ass nikkas.
your chupid and a c00n. You don't know anything about black immigrants fukk outta here

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were just not that into you .....:russ:

Besides how many threads have been started by immigrants concerning ADOS, wouldn't that logic apply to them. :jbhmm:

You keep inserting yourself in our affairs then cry then you get checked...this is every day, like the coyote and the sheep dog '"sam".:mjlol:

How old are you 12?:what: It seems true when they say more coli posters than we know are on medication

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

black immigrants are used as buffer class between whites and the ados community and dint want to give up those privileges. Why is that hard to acknowledge. You're nikkas but you're still better than those nikkas there and get extra butter biscuits.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black immigrants are used as buffer class between whites and the ados community and dint want to give up those privileges. Why is that hard to acknowledge. You're nikkas but you're still better than those nikkas there and get extra butter biscuits.

List these "butter biscuits" ALL black immigrants get. What are they so I can fly back and get these biscuits I've missed out on.