Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
His point in saying that we're poor was to assert that we might as well vote for him. What do you have to lose?

Whether she meant it or not Yvette gave a tacit nod to his candidacy. Her message never had to intertwine with his and yet she did it willingly.

She also said it was a bad thing that Steve "Certified White Supremacist" Bannon was out at the White House because it brought chaos to his administration:francis: that's not the only chaos it was gonna bring but she has a funny way of approving the clowns.

Did hear the reason behind that too or did it go over your head

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Talib is calling out the ADOS movement for their hateful rhetoric and rightfully so.

Most replies are just emotional responses to Talib for "not playing along".

This entire exchange just shows how irrational and emotional alot of ADOS folk can be when you disagree with them.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Some of you bootlickers would have told MLK to stop protesting and called him a bullshytter, "It's just the internet" is the new "He just a preacher" about MLK.. or "he's all talk" about Malcolm.Lot of yall straight fakkits. STRAIGHT UP AN DOWN

Martin and Malcolm were actually in the streets organizing and strategizing tho. ADOS supporters don't even wanna talk THAT kinda shyt, especially if it means receiving push back. One of the only threads actually concerning strategy was bushed and I'm still tryna figure why :mindblown:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:snoop: This supposed to be slick?

I'm obvious talking about coli posters, in terms of the problem...nevermind.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:dead: so now this movement came about because of black immigrants.

White people profiting from slavery hundreds of years ago, then continuously keeping their foot on necks of black people economically is all good. White folks doing better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents for hundreds of years

No cause for a movement there.
But once these immigrants come over here and try to make a living, now we got a mothafukkin problem :pachaha:

:snoop: I swear I'm trying. I swear I'm not trying to waste anyone's time.

I'm clearly making a case of the effects of 400 years of slavery versus coming to American after 1960. Lord. What do ya'll want?

How, is this so hard to understand? Seriously, tell me how to "clean it up"?

I'm not proposing anti-immigrant legislation. I'm not saying immigrants are too successful or there are too many. What do ya'll want?

All ya'll can do is twist my words up.

I'm literally showing you how much better immigrants are doing and all you can come up with is; WHAT, WE CAN'T MAKE A LIVING?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
All three of them are dead black media. They served a purpose at one time when we chased after empty nothingburger consciousness but the days of wearing dashikis and slam poetry and finding "beauty in the struggle" is dead. No more struggle and wooden beads.

Its agenda or no vote.
ok. I know about the "feet on the ground" actual work and organizing that each of them have done, so I think they are/were more active in their communities than you're giving them credit for. Especially David Banner. A member who is from MS could tell you better than I could.

Are you saying they are all washed and useless now on GP? Banner hasn't weighed in on this matter and I just included his name with Kweli as being cut from the same cloth of "rapper" being the least of what they are and do.

I respect your opinion, but I'd ask you a few questions
1)In your ideal scenario, what measure would be passed as reparations?

2)Currently there are fed. and state programs and institutions that are designed to help ALL Americans in education, training,business loans, housing,etc. What makes you think that the people who aren't taking advantage of these programs will take advantage of AA exclusive programs and institutions?

3) With some AAs, regular folks and those in the public eye, coming out against ADOS...what do you think this is an indication of? What I mean specifically is once the labels are thrown around.....and there are people whose resistance can't be explained by affiliation,background or financial interests, how would you explain any legitimate resistance by an AA to support ADOS?

thanks in advance and anybody can answer.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are Black immigrants the problem? What did I do wrong by seeing my Haitian father come here and bust his ass, and justify his sacrifices by trying to better myself?

What exactly did I do wrong?

If these black immigrant communities were fukked up, #ADOS term wouldn't even exist. They would be asking for reparations without bashing other black people.

Sounds like a lot jealousy to me. Which I don't understand cause cacs own everything. Black immigrants success is moderate compared to whites and Asians.

Hating ass nikkas.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
Talib has actually done real work on the ground and in the community. Of course internet activists will try and "cancel" talib over an internet movement.

SMH

Talib was the first mc that introduced me to Marcus Garvey and numerous other black history icons. Now im sure many will call him a c00n for calling out these idiots Yvette and AM.
the irony is Talib as he is now would call garvey a c00n just because he sat with the KKK and had a conversation instead of emotionally wilding out.