Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I don't think this trade benefits the Knicks to any capacity unless it gets rid of Payton without giving up picks.

I mean, the Cavs don’t really need another point guard - then again, weren’t they forced to play Dotson at point because everyone was hurt? Who knows, maybe they do want Payton as part of the deal, but I don’t think it gets done without adding a 2nd rounder.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Names at the 3 spot that could be options if we stay still or trade up with our 2 picks

Kuminga*
Barnes*
Williams
Moody
Brown
Boston (still got hope)

All available 3's in the lotto or after and if we don't need to move up to get one of them and can grab Bouknight to go with them :banderas:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I mean, the Cavs don’t really need another point guard - then again, weren’t they forced to play Dotson at point because everyone was hurt? Who knows, maybe they do want Payton as part of the deal, but I don’t think it gets done without adding a 2nd rounder.
It kinda plateaus the team. We already have 3 bigs and Randle could play the 5 with Toppin. I would prefer trading Frank and Knox and Burks or Bullock for another wing.

Also Paytons on a no trade clause. We gotta find a way to get someone that could help RJ and Randle on the starting lineup. I'd shop for JJ Reddikk.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yea my bad. I'm 100% against the idea of Drummond coming. I like what we have as far s 5s and 4s. If it's not broke, don't fix it.....unless we get Vucevic, Sabonic or Jokic.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Drummond :camby:

he’ll just stunt Obi’s growth

we need wings that can shoot

The notion that we need wings that can shoot is somewhat over exaggerated breh

Bullock and Burks shoot 39 % and 41 % from 3 respectively.

This team just needs a competent starting PG who can knock down the mid range jump shot at a decent clip and RJ needs to be more consistent with his level of play.

That’s what’s missing imo

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The notion that we need wings that can shoot is somewhat over exaggerated breh

Bullock and Burks shoot 39 % and 41 % from 3 respectively.

This team just needs a competent starting PG who can knock down the mid range jump shot at a decent clip and RJ needs to be more consistent with his level of play.

That’s what’s missing imo
Midrange jumpshot? Nah this is 2021 we need three balls from a PG. D-Rose is already an upper echelon pull up midrange shooter.

We need a high volume sniper we need more shooting as a team period. We only 29th in makes and attempts in the league.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Midrange jumpshot? Nah this is 2021 we need three balls from a PG. D-Rose is already an upper echelon pull up midrange shooter.

We need a high volume sniper we need more shooting as a team period. We only 29th in makes and attempts in the league.

Mid range, 3...same shyt. Just saying that we need a PG who can snipe and not a fukking Payton who can't hit a lick.