Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Names at the 3 spot that could be options if we stay still or trade up with our 2 picks

Kuminga*
Barnes*
Williams
Moody
Brown
Boston (still got hope)

All available 3's in the lotto or after and if we don't need to move up to get one of them and can grab Bouknight to go with them :banderas:
Kuminga and Barnes are gonna be small ball 4s like Knox is. They would be horrible pairing next to RJ.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kuminga and Barnes are gonna be small ball 4s like Knox is. They would be horrible pairing next to RJ.

I told myself I would relax on the RJ slander but y'all making it too easy. You don't make decisions based on who fits next to RJ especially when you factor in Kuminga is already a better player than RJ. :comeon:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I told myself I would relax on the RJ slander but y'all making it too easy. You don't make decisions based on who fits next to RJ especially when you factor in Kuminga is already a better player than RJ. :comeon:
Well than that’s the decision you’re making. That you’re going to trade RJ. But you’re going to have the same issues trying to build around him as you would RJ. Maybe harder because he’s not the natural playmaker RJ is.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well than that’s the decision you’re making. That you’re going to trade RJ. But you’re going to have the same issues trying to build around him as you would RJ. Maybe harder because he’s not the natural playmaker RJ is.

Nobody on the Knicks is worth "building around"(yes that includes Randle), you take BPA. If anything, play RJ at the 2, then play Kuminga at the 3

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Is there anyone in the draft better than Randle?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
“Cade Cunningham” sounds like a random name the 2K generator came up with when you’re knee deep into your MyPlayer

Tf is a Cade cac name having ass boy :dead:

He's dope. Would be a nice little piece with Quickley, RJ, Rose, Randle, Toppin. He's Kevin Knox with handles and better passing.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nobody on the Knicks is worth "building around"(yes that includes Randle), you take BPA. If anything, play RJ at the 2, then play Kuminga at the 3
We have this argument every draft on here. Of course if he’s bpa you take him. But if you have a choice and it’s close, take the guy that fits your roster best. If it’s between Suggs and Kuminga, and Kuminga may have the better upside but it’s not that much better, you should take Suggs. Especially if you’re not in position to maximize Kumingas upside now or in the near future. (See Obi Toppin)

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mid range, 3...same shyt. Just saying that we need a PG who can snipe and not a fukking Payton who can't hit a lick.

mid range ≠ 3...

especially in today's league

agree we need a PG. Payton ain't it, Rose is at the twilight of his career, and IQ can play either 1-2