Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
what is your obsession with drummond :scusthov:
if we trade for drummond we would have to keep him and if we keep him he'd be making damn near max money and eating up a lion's share of our cap

Today is literally the first time I ever brought up Drummond in this thread.

To your point however, while I’m not sure he’d get the max from anyone, I have no issues keeping him long-term. Future hall of famers aren’t exactly beating down our door right now, so we need to rely on our draft picks to become high level players, and I believe a guy like Drummond can help them get there (all my opinion of course.)

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ohhh:

What does Andre Drummond’s impact look like?

EuYmXMBXYAcygLd

4 win share

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He’s a dominant force down low, basically he already is what we all hope Mitch will eventually become. I agree with you btw that we need wing support (unless RJ is going to play the entire game, lol), but talent at that position might require more assets than what it takes to get Drummond here, so that could be our focus come draft night.
We should trade Payton, Frank, Knox and some rap snacks (chicken gumbo noodles) for Drummond.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
We should trade Payton, Frank, Knox and some rap snacks (chicken gumbo noodles) for Drummond.

From what I’m hearing, this isn’t far off from what they’d get, except they want a 2nd rounder and Dotson would also be coming back in the trade.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Drummond/Randle/RJ/Bullock/Payton
Mitch/Obi/RJ/Quickley/Rose

Only if the young guys we keep praising reach their potential, Drummond has already done his part and is an All-Star talent. I also think his game really compliments Randle and RJ in the front court. Also, Drummond is only 27.

Totally support this.

If we don't have shooters, next best thing is to have guys that can rebound.

Keep Drummond on a tight leash on offense, him, Mitch and Nerlens as a rotation at the 5 is a defensive nightmare.

Randle/Obi at the 4 and just accepting that we may very well keep Randle and keep Obi as a backup, which breaks my heart.

Use the draft to cover our wing gaps since FA is fairly trash.

Get a combo to pair with IQ and a legit shooter at the 3 and we're in a very good spot.