Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

He's dope. Would be a nice little piece with Quickley, RJ, Rose, Randle, Toppin. He's Kevin Knox with handles and better passing.

That team he’s facing is super trash.

Anyway he’s a good prospect/player with All-Star potential but I don’t view him as a transcendent player. There’s a lot of overhyping going on regarding this class.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
mid range ≠ 3...

especially in today's league

agree we need a PG. Payton ain't it, Rose is at the twilight of his career, and IQ can play either 1-2

It’s null and void. The point is we just need a starting PG who can hit a perimeter shot. Jesus guys lol

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there anyone in the draft better than Randle?
No. Even at their peak, you would be hard to find players who are averaging 20/10/5. It’s why only a handful of players have done that in the history of the league. But there are enough good players. I do think this draft is super too heavy and overrated. It’s not this magical draft that people claimed it would be a year ago.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No. Even at their peak, you would be hard to find players who are averaging 20/10/5. It’s why only a handful of players have done that in the history of the league. But there are enough good players. I do think this draft is super too heavy and overrated. It’s not this magical draft that people claimed it would be a year ago.
Didn’t you hear? 15 players from this year would go number one in last years draft :troll:

LaMelo>these nikkas :blessed:

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

breh, how are you still in our thread? :mindblown:

can't hate, you a real one for that boy Randle :smugbiden:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
giphy-6-gif.426156