Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
fukk no:dahell:Payton stan and now wanting Drummond?:dahell:wrong with you?

For those of us who want to make a playoff run this season (and maybe even upset someone in the 1st round), adding Drummond is a no-brainer. Mitch is out for a long stretch, Drummond keeps us dominant on the boards, and we can move Mitch to the run-n-gun 2nd unit when he returns. I’m hearing Cavs would want Knox/Frank and either Burks or Bullock and a 2nd round pick. Keeping him out of Brooklyn or Dallas is just a bonus.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
For those of us who want to make a playoff run this season (and maybe even upset someone in the 1st round), adding Drummond is a no-brainer. Mitch is out for a long stretch, Drummond keeps us dominant on the boards, and we can move Mitch to the run-n-gun 2nd unit when he returns. I’m hearing Cavs would want Knox/Frank and either Burks or Bullock and a 2nd round pick. Keeping him out of Brooklyn or Dallas is just a bonus.

idk does Drummond make us a championship team? Cause we got to pay him like he does......

legit we don’t need anything in the front court. We need wings and guards long term

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Drummond/Randle/RJ/Bullock/Payton
Mitch/Obi/RJ/Quickley/Rose
idk does Drummond make us a championship team? Cause we got to pay him like he does......

legit we don’t need anything in the front court. We need wings and guards long term

Only if the young guys we keep praising reach their potential, Drummond has already done his part and is an All-Star talent. I also think his game really compliments Randle and RJ in the front court. Also, Drummond is only 27.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Only if the young guys we keep praising reach their potential, Drummond has already done his part and is an All-Star talent. I also think his game really compliments Randle and RJ in the front court. Also, Drummond is only 27.
:ehh: I need to watch more Drummond to get a feel for his game but it sounds reasonable

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: I need to watch more Drummond to get a feel for his game but it sounds reasonable

He’s a dominant force down low, basically he already is what we all hope Mitch will eventually become. I agree with you btw that we need wing support (unless RJ is going to play the entire game, lol), but talent at that position might require more assets than what it takes to get Drummond here, so that could be our focus come draft night.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

:ohhh:

I'm listening

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf: Drummond, fukk is going on in this thread

We need a home run, not some stupid trade

Drummond thinks he’s a star and would want to get paid like one

that being said, if the cost is just Knox or Frank and a second... I guess

Also Drummond is overrated defensively but thibs might get him right :mjgrin:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
He’s a dominant force down low, basically he already is what we all hope Mitch will eventually become. I agree with you btw that we need wing support (unless RJ is going to play the entire game, lol), but talent at that position might require more assets than what it takes to get Drummond here, so that could be our focus come draft night.

No, he's not a dominant low post threat. Averaging 0.82 ppp on postups at 26.3% frequency which would qualify for among the worst in the NBA. His defense sucks. Robinson has improved on foul woes and anchored one of the best defenses in the league. Drummond cares more about his next contract than helping his teammates win basketball games. His back-up Allen is clearly better of the two.