Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know we shouldn’t be looking ahead... but i want that Kings matchup TODAY... :birdman:

I want that dub badly. It's gonna feel like an even longer wait because of how the schedule just broke. The Spurs on Saturday officially cancelled. We've only got 3 games to watch during the 9 game lead-up. Another brightside, the next 6 games (as far as I looked ahead) are all incredibly winnable.

Magic, Wolves, Warriors, Kings, Pacers and Pistons...I'm really hopeful the Knicks can come out of this batch above .500...maybe even comfortably so. 4-2 in this span isn't wishful thinking.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I want that dub badly. It's gonna feel like an even longer wait because of how the schedule just broke. The Spurs on Saturday officially cancelled. We've only got 3 games to watch during the 9 game lead-up. Another brightside, the next 6 games (as far as I looked ahead) are all incredibly winnable.

Magic, Wolves, Warriors, Kings, Pacers and Pistons...I'm really hopeful the Knicks can come out of this batch above .500...maybe even comfortably so. 4-2 in this span isn't wishful thinking.

Warriors, Kings, and Pacers are all going to come at us strong. They’ve played us before and know what time it is. Same for the Wolves cause of Thibs connection. Pistons and Magic I am not worried about,

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Warriors, Kings, and Pacers are all going to come at us strong. They’ve played us before and know what time it is. Same for the Wolves cause of Thibs connection. Pistons and Magic I am not worried about,

One thing worth noting, the Knicks have had a really good record on rematches. Not sure how these’ll look since they come after longer breaks.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

fukk that we're going 7-0:demonic::ufdup:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Late pass, but I kept my eyes on this season.

Randle has really, really surprised me this season. He's doing his thing. I will take the L because I was harsh on him last season.

D-Rose is back. I'm sad that DSJ didn't work out.

RJ is improving.

IQ is a sleeper

Obi could be something special if Thibs would just let him get used to the NBA game and give him some minutes.

And speaking of Thibs, say what you want about him, but at least the team is playing with heart, which was solely lacking last year.

And I can't wait to see the look on ESPN's face when their media creation, the Brooklyn Nets, gets blitzed so badly that they are not gonna know what hit them, especially after that dumbass trade they made, which will mess up their future. Again.