Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this teams plays hard every game. a lack of talent is being cancelled out by our ability to give maximum effort every night.

we haven't rested players, we havent' tanked, we try to hold teams under 100. we are functioning differently than 95 percent of the teams in the league and the results are showing.

I keep saying this is great now, but we need more talent once we start making playoff runs.

Knicks are playing intense every night, come the playoffs everybody is playing intense.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Knicks just need that #1 guy to come in on the wing, the rest of the team is ready.

I think Randle would be an incredible #2 option and it would open his game up even more. RJ will be a great #3 option. IQ is solid. I stand corrected on Rose it looks like he was a good pick up for the bench. Noel is a good backup C, I like his activity. Burkes and Bullock are cool but I don't think they're the long term answer on the wing, I'd take Burkes off the bench though. Sad to see Knox might not make it, he had potential.

Money Makin Mitch
J Randle
#1 guy
RJ
Starting PG not named Elfrid Payton

Second unit with:

IQ
Rose
Burkes
Obi
Noel

That's a solid team with a lot of potential.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Knicks just need that #1 guy to come in on the wing, the rest of the team is ready.

I think Randle would be an incredible #2 option and it would open his game up even more. RJ will be a great #3 option. IQ is solid. I stand corrected on Rose it looks like he was a good pick up for the bench. Noel is a good backup C, I like his activity. Burkes and Bullock are cool but I don't think they're the long term answer on the wing, I'd take Burkes off the bench though. Sad to see Knox might not make it, he had potential.

Money Makin Mitch
J Randle
#1 guy
RJ
Starting PG not named Elfrid Payton

Second unit with:

IQ
Rose
Burkes
Obi
Noel

That's a solid team with a lot of potential.

The only options I see is

1) The draft.... make an aggressive move to get like Cade, or Jalen Green if they think they can develop into a 1A option. Depending on where our pick are, plus the Dallas pick is the Knicks can move up. We have the resources to move up in the draft. More than anybody else honestly.

2) 2022’s free agency Zach Lavine is a UFA..... there are some interesting RFA’s but I don’t see their teams letting them make it to FA. Zach to me has that potential and fits the timeline best. Jimmy too but at 33 we would need to be ready to win from day one to maximize his time.

I actually feel less confidant about the Knicks FA chances than I do them forcing their way up the draft board.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep saying this is great now, but we need more talent once we start making playoff runs.

Knicks are playing intense every night, come the playoffs everybody is playing intense.
all facts
we still need talent upgrades across the board.
but 30 games in, we definitely have a team that we can be proud of

other teams are slowly beginning to take notice. they come into the game lookin for their usual cake walk and leave gettin their asses whipped by 20 lol

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
My son's words just now:

"Trae looks like a rat mixed with...like...a wizard..yeah, an old wizard that had some type of youth spell put on him to make him look young but you can tell something's off."

:dead::dead:

This is gonna sound harsh but Trae probably looks like a beige version of his ugly ass white mother lol

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

1) The draft.... make an aggressive move to get like Cade, or Jalen Green if they think they can develop into a 1A option. Depending on where our pick are, plus the Dallas pick is the Knicks can move up. We have the resources to move up in the draft. More than anybody else honestly.

2) 2022’s free agency Zach Lavine is a UFA..... there are some interesting RFA’s but I don’t see their teams letting them make it to FA. Zach to me has that potential and fits the timeline best. Jimmy too but at 33 we would need to be ready to win from day one to maximize his time.

I actually feel less confidant about the Knicks FA chances than I do them forcing their way up the draft board.
GettyImages-1207994424-e1601999913707.jpg

:francis:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

It’s not Zach. It’s gonna have to be a guy like Brad Beal. Either we pull the trigger or wait for a guy like Booker to become available. Which I’m much more comfortable doing. If we hit on these 2 picks this year, it makes more guys expendable down the line. Maybe we get a better RJ or a better Quickley in this draft and we can use any combo that makes sense to go get a true star in 2022. Or maybe they fit perfectly with this team and we just ride that out. We have so many possible outcomes, we’re really in a great spot. It’s more exciting than that 54 win team that had a small window. Our window is wide as shyt as long as the front office stays shrewd.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

Woj is in Leon Rose and the Knicks pocket.

Long story short he is the official news dropper. Shams was talking about Derrick Rose to the knicks first but Woj got to announce it officially. That is the deal he made to no longer go after the knicks.

I will say this fukk Wojina. I still think he is a piece of human excrement for that hit piece he wrote about JR that year we got into the playoffs. Yet had nothing to say when JR was on the Cavs. He's a hack that has a twitter account

:pacspit:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s not Zach. It’s gonna have to be a guy like Brad Beal. Either we pull the trigger or wait for a guy like Booker to become available. Which I’m much more comfortable doing. If we hit on these 2 picks this year, it makes more guys expendable down the line. Maybe we get a better RJ or a better Quickley in this draft and we can use any combo that makes sense to go get a true star in 2022. Or maybe they fit perfectly with this team and we just ride that out. We have so many possible outcomes, we’re really in a great spot. It’s more exciting than that 54 win team that had a small window. Our window is wide as shyt as long as the front office stays shrewd.

I think its Zach because if we trade for him now we are going to get gutted. Also all that cap space is gone in smoke once we re-up Mitch and Randle in 2022. We got to use the cap space between now and then.

Same for Beal. If we were to pull a trade it makes more sense to do it for a pick they think highly off because picks have lesser value. Plus Thibs ain't trying to incorporate more than 1 rookie at a time.

It would be like they went and got Marcus Morris again. They might do it, but i don't think it would be the best idea.