Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
THAT'S the line-up I want closing games. IQ, Rose, RJ, Randle, Noel (Mitch when he's back). I loved that when the team had back to back sloppy possessions, Rose was calling everyone together for a huddle on a dead ball. I love that Randle was putting the ball in Quickley's hands to lead the closing possessions. I'm hype that RJ Barrett hit two clutch three's. I'm speechless on how massive the turn around for Randle has been.

The energy is just amazing right now fam. I'm really enjoying this season!

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

LOL they was talking about the fans not being in the building, but Leon, World Wide Wes and H20, the decision makers, being in the front row, and how that would make players nervous. Ash was like "Allan Houston would make ME nervous..... :shaq:" She tried to clean it up by saying "he's happily married" But I wouldn't be surprised.....

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL they was talking about the fans not being in the building, but Leon, World Wide Wes and H20, the decision makers, being in the front row, and how that would make players nervous. Ash was like "Allan Houston would make ME nervous..... :shaq:" She tried to clean it up by saying "he's happily married" But I wouldn't be surprised.....
Man she posting pics on somebody’s boat in Miami all the time. That breh gotta be smashing :mjlol:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this teams plays hard every game. a lack of talent is being cancelled out by our ability to give maximum effort every night.

we haven't rested players, we havent' tanked, we try to hold teams under 100. we are functioning differently than 95 percent of the teams in the league and the results are showing.