Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
My takeaways from last night:

Positive: looks like the front office definitely has a plan and is sticking to it :ehh:
Negative: what the hell is their plan? Probably the WOAT free agency year to have all that cap space :francis:

Positive: looks like after players we liked were snapped up, we were able to move back and still get the guys we wanted :leon:

Negative: once inevitably someone drafted from 20-30, who nobody saw becoming a star before the draft surprises everyone and becomes a star player, people will scream "OMG Knicks passed on him, how could they do that" for next 10 years :beli:

Positive: hopefully we use the money we saved up by passing on 19th pick to give Frank a new contract :mjlit:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My takeaways from last night:

Positive: looks like the front office definitely has a plan and is sticking to it :ehh:
Negative: what the hell is their plan? Probably the WOAT free agency year to have all that cap space :francis:

Positive: looks like after players we liked were snapped up, we were able to move back and still get the guys we wanted :leon:

Negative: once inevitably someone drafted from 20-30, who nobody saw becoming a star before the draft surprises everyone and becomes a star player, people will scream "OMG Knicks passed on him, how could they do that" for next 10 years :beli:

Positive: hopefully we use the money we saved up by passing on 19th pick to give Frank a new contract :mjlit:

:blessed: Frank byke

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I’m starting to believe Grimes can be first team all rookie this year. With Randle & Barrett receiving all the attention all the young brother has to do is hit his open threes and he can definitely do that.
He can do more than that if those clips are for real:ohhh:We need these guys to be as multi faceted as possible just poison EVERYWHERE :mjlit:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Will be interesting to see how these dudes move. They can add some talent and STILL have max space next year (which seems to be the plan).

They could spend $18 long term and still have the $35 needed to max a UFA

That is Lonzo, Oubre, Bring back two of Noel, Bullock, Burks long term money.

If they move Knox they would have $23. I got to do the math on how a Randle extension would affect this number, but it could increase it as well.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

If they move Knox they would have $23. I got to do the math on how a Randle extension would affect this number, but it could increase it as well.
Something tells me Beal is gonna wanna leave also.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Oubre??:scust:Bullock is a 2nd unit guy RJ needs to be at the 3 then fukk that. Burks and Rose I want back:feedme:Noel is chasing bread he's probably gone :yeshrug:Lonzo wants bread too but I mean I'd honestly prefer Lowry if it came down to the remaining pgs/vets. 2 years only :hubie: