Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Oubre??:scust:Bullock is a 2nd unit guy RJ needs to be at the 3 then fukk that. Burks and Rose I want back:feedme:Noel is chasing bread he's probably gone :yeshrug:Lonzo wants bread too but I mean I'd honestly prefer Lowry if it came down to the remaining pgs/vets. 2 years only :hubie:
Those were just names that have been mentioned with the Knicks. It could go to basically anyone.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:blessed: Frank byke
Positive: hopefully we use the money we saved up by passing on 19th pick to give Frank a new contract :mjlit:
tenor.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Something tells me Beal is gonna wanna leave also.

I think the Beal dream is done. No way we can beat that Golden State offer. Unless the Wizards are hell bent on not taking back a big contract, Wiggins, Wiseman, Moody and Kuminga plus a pick or two for Beal and whatever is as good as done as soon as Beal decides he’s out.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You think he has a mean streak in him?
Not sure if he has that in him for me that comparison mostly came from that shot selection I’ve seen

I hear this dude is basically a non-factor at the rim can’t finish or get to the basket

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
What do y’all know about

Aamir Simms? We gave him a training camp deal apparently

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Not sure if he has that in him for me that comparison mostly came from that shot selection I’ve seen

I hear this dude is basically a non-factor at the rim can’t finish or get to the basket
Probably not saying much but he looked solid driving at the combine.