Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Murphy/Jones would be an amazing haul. Maybe McBride at 32 (I can’t picture Mann or cooper reaching that slot)…I’d be ecstatic.

I don’t think we keep all our picks though. I could see something like last year where we move around a bit to get a couple of targets and punt the rest for future assets.
Great no pg again this year and instead that pick will be sent to 2023 as well :mjgrin::beli:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Berman made a good point about keeping acquiring more picks for the star trade. We all know picks lose all their value the second a selection is made so trying to pick up future picks off these picks wouldn’t be a bad idea at all.

I think one of the picks is gonna become a veteran player. There's smoke around a Ross deal.

Dude's shooting has dipped the past two seasons, but he does seem like a good fit if he gets it back on track. Plus he'll have talent around him so that he doesn't have to do as much.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:jbhmm: What do you think it’ll take to get him though

feels like not much since Orlando has been getting rid of everyone

Orlando's still in rebuild mode. I think he'd make sense as a guy we trade for with 19 or 21 in case the front office doesn't like what's available there...well I'd hope. 32 would be an absolute steal.

Terrence Ross??:hhh:Why we can't just use that money to resign Rose and Burks?

I don't think he'd preclude us signing either guy. I'd definitely still want Rose back. Burks...depends on price tag.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Orlando's still in rebuild mode. I think he'd make sense as a guy we trade for with 19 or 21 in case the front office doesn't like what's available there...well I'd hope. 32 would be an absolute steal.

I don't think he'd preclude us signing either guy. I'd definitely still want Rose back. Burks...depends on price tag.
I'd rather Burks he's way more skilled:hubie:Though agreed he could've possibly priced himself out :beli:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Unless 5 or 8 is coming back, why the fukk are we talking Ross?

Being a fan of this team really is a persistent state of confusion and anger in the midst of what should be joy.

Two picks in a loaded draft, only to fall outside of the lottery for the first time in nearly a decade.

All the guys projected at our spots that we're fantasy drafting on and are perfect fits are suddenly lock lotto picks out of our range.

Plenty of money to go around with no need to waste on B players when we can surround our core with young talent and develop them when we finally have talent development and we're talking about Terrence Ross.

Like getting the sloppiest of Toppin (:dame:) and she just raw dog jams a finger in your a$$hole.

Can't fukking enjoy shyt with this team. :unimpressed: