Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Obi was an old rookie and Duarte is two years older than him, he better be a bucket from day one :unimpressed:
If he isn’t he is a bust…. That’s why moving up for him to me is crazy. There is a reason why guys like that tend to be second round finds. They trading up for him….

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
The warriors are being fukkin fekkits again. They stay watching our moves wtf man. Hope we’re able to move shrewdly and take all the picks they want.

why do people want Mitch moved anyway? We finally find a diamond in the rough that’s cheap as fukk and you cats want to move him:mjlol:

mitch ain’t got Twitter fingers either. All he posts about is pics of his daughter, his cars and goofy memes:stopitslime:

He had freak injuries in which you’re able to recover from…. This ain’t ligament/tendon tear, muscle pull that’s always aggravated.

he’s mad young so bones heal quickly. We haven’t even seen mitch full potential. I’m sure he would’ve shown us more than Noel in that playoff series. Let’s not make any crazy moves with our roster yet. If teams want one of our young core pieces then tell em to fukk off. Pick up two wings in the draft, keep Derrick rose and Burks, try to land Lowry in FA.

Lowry
RJ
Murphy or Duarte
Randle
Mitch

Mitch has had at least 2 suspect social media moments in the last year if I recall correctly, the most recent being around playoff time. Is what it is. :yeshrug:

And he won't be cheap for long is my issue. Not a matter of talent, just not sure if if the talent he brings, in the context of THIS team as constructed, mixed with the injury history and foul woes, will be worth the money he will likely demand. I don't WANT him off the team, but if we can get value for him while he's still seen as a valuable piece, I wouldn't be heart broken and am pretty sure we can make up for the key things he brings at a lower cost.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Iight these rumors have pissed me off more since Leon got here because we legitimately don't know anything. Just make the simple fukking moves draft a pg, a 3, and a damn big:snoop:Resign Rose and Burks:snoop:

We have options at 19 and 21 to get solid players and keep it simple. I just want a player who will be here in 5 years.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin