Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:dahell: Man Mitch need to wake the fukk up and cut that dude loose.

he gon fukk up potential endorsements and contracts.:snoop: Dude is moving stupid as hell by dealing with that leech.

By the way Mitch moms is bad as fukk:mjgrin::wow:
Lmao. We all thought that was his baby moms a few years ago.

That article was low key sad. We actually don’t talk enough about all the predatory people are around these athletes non stop. I bet they all have stories of agents doing fukk shyt like reaching out to people from high school to help them get meetings etc. This article doesn’t even talk about the women they have to deal with trying to trap them (PJ Washington :francis:)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Mitch doesn’t have a good circle around him. I’m sure his mother and grandma have his best interest at heart but he needs serious people that know how to maneuver around him. Hopefully Leon/Wes can show this young breh the way.
:dame: Worry about @Another Man’s best interest, brehs.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

19- Keon Johnson
21- Isaiah Jackson
32- Sharif Cooper
58- Daishen Nix

I would be pretty pumped for this draft. I might prefer Garuba (23) over Jackson and Cam Thomas (20) over Keon but I’d trust the front office if this happened. I know I’m not as high as others in here, but Cooper at 32 would be insane.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Terrance Ross? Like i get it, he’s a stop gap guy while we wait on 22 free agency but i don’t love it… :ld:

Edit: Nvm, he has 2 years left. No thanks :hubie:

Are they really trying to move up to 8 to draft Duarte?

Not Wagner, Moody, or Kispert..... :mjtf:
Not to have a chance that Bouknight falls to 8.... but for Duarte:unimpressed:

This got to be a smokescreen right:ld:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Terrance Ross? Like i get it, he’s a stop gap guy while we wait on 22 free agency but i don’t love it… :ld:

Edit: Nvm, he has 2 years left. No thanks :hubie:

Murphy/Jones would be an amazing haul. Maybe McBride at 32 (I can’t picture Mann or cooper reaching that slot)…I’d be ecstatic.

I don’t think we keep all our picks though. I could see something like last year where we move around a bit to get a couple of targets and punt the rest for future assets.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Murphy/Jones would be an amazing haul. Maybe McBride at 32 (I can’t picture Mann or cooper reaching that slot)…I’d be ecstatic.

I don’t think we keep all our picks though. I could see something like last year where we move around a bit to get a couple of targets and punt the rest for future assets.
Berman made a good point about keeping acquiring more picks for the star trade. We all know picks lose all their value the second a selection is made so trying to pick up future picks off these picks wouldn’t be a bad idea at all.