Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’d trade up for Murphy get our guy our 3&D SF of the future

Why overcomplicate things? Why take two projects later on in the first round. Why focus on developing two guys.

This guy has a defined role. 6’9, 7’1 wingspan, he cuts, plays well in transition, hits spot up threes at a high clip with consistent shot mechanics, defends multiple positions, explosive two feet leaper, in a few years you work on his off the dribble game, attacking close outs, getting his weight up and you have something more than just a 3&D player, all those UVA guys (Brogdon, Hunter, Jerome) make solid high character pros :manny:

Let’s just get our fukking guy instead of playing around :ld:

Exactly this!

Perfect post, someone tweet the Knicks:unimpressed:

move up any means possible and then try to buy or get another pick if they like someone else as well

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I think for the most part the front office has done a damn good job of getting the right people in the organization whether it's staff or players. I'm taking this news with a grain of salt because now that we're a decent team others will really try to use us as leverage for their situation even more so. I have more confidence in this FO then I've had for them in years; probably since Ernie Grunfeld who brought us Allan Houston, Camby, & Spree

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I’m convinced the Pelicans are postering so that teams won’t make a huge offer to Lonzo and they can match it.
Possible, but everything that's come out of NO this offseason suggests they wanted to dump Bledsoe and find a new PG like Lowry to replace Zo. Part one of that plan is executed.

I don't think their posturing is gonna scare away teams like Chicago or LAC from making a full court press if they really want Lonzo.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Possible, but everything that's come out of NO this offseason suggests they wanted to dump Bledsoe and find a new PG like Lowry to replace Zo. Part one of that plan is executed.

I don't think their posturing is gonna scare away teams like Chicago or LAC from making a full court press if they really want Lonzo.
But that’s what i can’t believe. Lowry doesn’t mean you can’t keep Lonzo. Especially if we all know the number one goal of this organization is to appease Zion at all costs and he went out of his way to tell the team he wants Lonzo back. So after freeing up all that cap room, the next story we read is “Pelicans won’t match any offer for Lonzo Ball”. Sounds like a clear smokescreen.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
But that’s what i can’t believe. Lowry doesn’t mean you can’t keep Lonzo. Especially if we all know the number one goal of this organization is to appease Zion at all costs and he went out of his way to tell the team he wants Lonzo back. So after freeing up all that cap room, the next story we read is “Pelicans won’t match any offer for Lonzo Ball”. Sounds like a clear smokescreen.
I think that is what’s going to happen

Lowry
Lonzo
Ingram
Zion
Val

is a interesting team. They got depth in some areas and are basically an injury on another team away from a playoff run. If they can come away with a shooter like Kispert or Mann at 17 they got themselves a decent team.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Latest Trade Buzz on Ben Simmons, Bradley Beal And...Shai Gilgeous-Alexander?

There are deals out there. The Knicks still have valuable assets in space and draft picks. They just got to do the work to set it up. For example teams want win now players and other teams want to drop salary. No reason the Knicks can’t work the middle and come up.
Would y’all take the 2 years and 20 million left on Favors contract for the 30th pick? Assuming we use our picks to move up. He wouldn’t be a bad backup to Mitch. He’s not exactly what Thibs wants out of the center position tho.

I wouldn’t mind moving back from 21-27 to pick up Shamet either. It is sooooo dope to be in this position for once. :ahh:

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Would y’all take the 2 years and 20 million left info Favors contract for the 30th pick? Assuming we use our picks to move up. He wouldn’t be a bad backup to Mitch. He’s not exactly what Thibs wants out of the center position tho.

I wouldn’t mind moving back from 21-27 to pick up Shamet either. It is sooooo dope to be in this position for once. :ahh:
:hubie:No