Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Looks like we’re going to have to trade up for Duarte or Murphy. Which do y’all prefer?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s not perfect but it’s a good one. Cam is a better ball handler than George was at that age. George was definitely more efficient. Do you have a better comp?
Dude hasn’t shot well at any level. Go look at his shooting numbers in the EYBL and all those big amateur tournaments, go look at his college numbers with Zion and Barrett taking the attention from him, look at his shooting numbers in the NBA.

I’m not opposed to taking him on I think he could eventually turn into a solid do-it-all swingman.

I’m intrigued by him playing under Thibs and being reunited with Barrett.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I guess you guys aren’t interested in Shai too right? :hubie:

:comeon:
Shai's actually proven it on the court and not living off his prospect profile and fantasy ceilings :mjgrin:

We'd all love Shai, there's just no realistic way to get him. OKC swung for the #1 pick in what's considered a good draft with a consensus #1 prospect, that's a testament to how highly they view Shai.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Shai's actually proven it on the court and not living off his prospect profile and fantasy ceilings :mjgrin:

We'd all love Shai, there's just no realistic way to get him. OKC swung for the #1 pick in what's considered a good draft with a consensus #1 prospect, that's a testament to how highly they view Shai.

honestly the Pistons should of took that deal but asked for both #16 and #18. Really squeeze OKC to move up.

SGA, #6, #16, #18 would probably be the most ever paid for the number 1 pick.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see a story that the Knicks tried to package their trades to move up to 14. I wouldn't trade up for the prospects the Knicks are being linked to by sources. Just a personal preference thing, but if teams ahead of us pick players like Duarte and Murphy then that probably means some serious talent slipping our way. That's not to be mistaken for me not liking those prospects, but I wouldn't give up 19 and 21 to guarantee one of those guys. I'd stand pat and come away with two prospects from the same tier or higher.

Also...my favorite prospect that realistically might slip to our range doesn't fit our needs at all but Kai Jones is dope.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Most I’d offer is Quick, Obi and 5 firsts. It’s not nothing but it’s probably not going to get it done either. Aside from Anthony Edwards, there’s not really a young player available that can move the needle for the Thunder in this hypothetical scenario it would have to be picks. If they want us to take Kemba off them I’d do that too.