Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’d trade up for Murphy get our guy our 3&D SF of the future

Why overcomplicate things? Why take two projects later on in the first round. Why focus on developing two guys.

This guy has a defined role. 6’9, 7’1 wingspan, he cuts, plays well in transition, hits spot up threes at a high clip with consistent shot mechanics, defends multiple positions, explosive two feet leaper, in a few years you work on his off the dribble game, attacking close outs, getting his weight up and you have something more than just a 3&D player, all those UVA guys (Brogdon, Hunter, Jerome) make solid high character pros :manny:

Let’s just get our fukking guy instead of playing around :ld:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Why overcomplicate things? Why take two projects later on in the first round. Why focus on developing two guys.

This guy has a defined role. 6’9, 7’1 wingspan, he cuts, plays well in transition, hits spot up threes at a high clip with consistent shot mechanics, defends multiple positions, explosive two feet leaper, in a few years you work on his off the dribble game, attacking close outs, getting his weight up and you have something more than just a 3&D player, all those UVA guys (Brogdon, Hunter, Jerome) make solid high character pros :manny:

Just go with Tre mann and Murphy we don't need another Knox debacle:francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Most I’d offer is Quick, Obi and 5 firsts. It’s not nothing but it’s probably not going to get it done either. Aside from Anthony Edwards, there’s not really a young player available that can move the needle for the Thunder in this hypothetical scenario it would have to be picks. If they want us to take Kemba off them I’d do that too.
Did you mean Kawhi?:dwillhuh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
honestly the Pistons should of took that deal but asked for both #16 and #18. Really squeeze OKC to move up.

SGA, #6, #16, #18 would probably be the most ever paid for the number 1 pick.
I’d ask for 2 of this wild card draft picks they have from like 4 years from now instead.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

That’s how Walt Perrin thinks. If we can get Murphy for 19 and 32 in a move up and use 21 on Cam Thomas… that’s a hell of a draft.