Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Lmao breh go take a vacation :russ:
You right my bad :mjcry:
drop.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What about Miles McBride or Zhaire Williams?
Honestly, we can’t really go wrong as long as we diversify the picks. Meaning if we take 2 small guards I’ll be upset. Or two bigs I’ll be upset. But two wings is perfectly fine. Or any combination of the three. There’s like 10-12 guys in our range that i feel are solid prospects.

I haven’t hated the Bulls in almost 20 years. They might make it back to my shyt list alongside Atlanta and Dallas. :stopitslime:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, we can’t really go wrong as long as we diversify the picks. Meaning if we take 2 small guards I’ll be upset. Or two bigs I’ll be upset. But two wings is perfectly fine. Or any combination of the three. There’s like 10-12 guys in our range that i feel are solid prospects.

I haven’t hated the Bulls in almost 20 years. They might make it back to my shyt list alongside Atlanta and Dallas. :stopitslime:

i wouldnt want lonzo on either team without Rose ..they compliment each other :yeshrug:

1 has that killer instinct the other doesnt :hubie::manny::jbhmm::sas2:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Mitch/Pelle
Randle/Toppin
Knox
RJ/IQ
Ntilikina/Vildoza

That's our roster presently with locked in contracts/RFAs, right?

Looking at it like this, Murphy definitely needs to be a focus, or the 3 spot in general with Burks and Bullock likely (hopefully) gone.

Backup for Mitch is likely another spot to go looking for in the draft given the guard opportunities in free agency.

:mjcry:

We're gonna go another year with plenty of guards to draft and not get a point of the future to try to get some one in free agency again not named Lonzo Ball, aren't we? :mjcry:

Murphy/Mann?
Murphy/Cooper? (:mjcry:)

Please? :mjcry:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i wouldnt want lonzo on either team without Rose ..they compliment each other :yeshrug:

1 has that killer instinct the other doesnt :hubie::manny::jbhmm::sas2:
I think Lonzo takes a leap next year. I don’t want him as my primary pg. your right about Rose but he’s not a starter anymore. Lonzo next to a smaller downhill guard will make for a pretty potent offense. Zach Lowe mentioned De’Anthony Melton on his podcast the other day and that’s someone i forgot all about. He’s restricted too i believe.