Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Mitch/Pelle
Randle/Toppin
Knox
RJ/IQ
Ntilikina/Vildoza

That's our roster presently with locked in contracts/RFAs, right?

Looking at it like this, Murphy definitely needs to be a focus, or the 3 spot in general with Burks and Bullock likely (hopefully) gone.

Backup for Mitch is likely another spot to go looking for in the draft given the guard opportunities in free agency.

:mjcry:

We're gonna go another year with plenty of guards to draft and not get a point of the future to try to get some one in free agency again not named Lonzo Ball, aren't we? :mjcry:

Murphy/Mann?
Murphy/Cooper? (:mjcry:)

Please? :mjcry:
Frank not locked in just yet. There’s been nothing from the FO about what they plan on doing with him.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
You think Mitch has that much value ?

For a team like the warriors, yeah honestly

they drafted wiseman because they thought he could get blocks and catch easy lobs from dray and curry

they also want experienced players since they want to compete and Mitch is one of the best young defending/shot blocking bigs

Knicks have more time to develop and we could run Noel as the starter till wiseman develops :manny:

maybe also include bullock or something since they want vets

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

Been saying this if they can move Mitch. Charlotte is the ideal target. Would try to see if they would take Mitch and a future pick just to have 11,19 and 21 and see what that yields in terms of talent or packaging up.

Mitch and Melo would be dope to see, even if it's not in a Knicks uniform.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Been saying this if they can move Mitch. Charlotte is the ideal target. Would try to see if they would take Mitch and a future pick just to have 11,19 and 21 and see what that yields in terms of talent or packaging up.

Mitch and Melo would be dope to see, even if it's not in a Knicks uniform.
I really dont want to lose Mitch. Is whoever they want at 11 even a starter next season? Moody if he falls?
Trading a starter for someone who won’t be able to help us significantly next season isn’t a great move imo. Unless they flip 19 and 21 for Miles Turner or something.

Daniel.

Daps
I really dont want to lose Mitch. Is whoever they want at 11 even a starter next season? Moody if he falls?

Thing is, I'm not fully convinced Mitch is a starter for us next season.

Between foul trouble, injuries and Twitter fingers, I'd see what we can get for him this year in terms of draft assets and run it back with Noel or make a run at Turner to hold us down for a bit. Get a Center this draft for insurance and get our scouts working for our future big in the double draft in 2023.

Off pedigree alone, knowing Ryan Mutombo is waiting in the wings got me like :noah:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:unimpressed: The 10th pick?

I’d rather do something with the warriors.

7th pick + Wiseman for Mitchell Robinson

Good trade! *cough*

Here....take another hit! *cough*
full

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Thing is, I'm not fully convinced Mitch is a starter for us next season.

Between foul trouble, injuries and Twitter fingers, I'd see what we can get for him this year in terms of draft assets and run it back with Noel or make a run at Turner to hold us down for a bit. Get a Center this draft for insurance and get our scouts working for our future big in the double draft in 2023.

Off pedigree alone, knowing Ryan Mutombo is waiting in the wings got me like :noah:
Mitch wasn’t nearly as foul prone last year.

Daniel.

Daps
Mitch wasn’t nearly as foul prone last year.

I know. I'm talking the totality of his time here. There's always been something. I'd wanna move him before having to commit money or his value dips and bet on our scouts finding a more dynamic big to put next to Randle.