Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We not winning shyt unless we get Kawhi with him

He’s 31, gonna have to give up all assets where we’re limited, and we don’t have a team anywhere near contention.

we dont have a team anywhere near contention right now either
31 aint old

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I would be all for Dame coming here, I just fear another Melo situation where we wind up getting rid of everything to get him, then when he's here he's like
AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s not old he in his latter prime and he has more years left at a high level.

But we gonna have to gut our team to get him. Barrett, Toppin, Mitch, I.Q. package+all our picks for the rest of the 2020’s.

Facts and it's unlikely Kawhi comes here so the next best guy would be Zach and that wouldn't be enough either.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be all for Dame coming here, I just fear another Melo situation where we wind up getting rid of everything to get him, then when he's here he's like
AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif
what exactly was the melo situation?
a year and a half after the melo trade we won 54 games and were a title contender.

the front office trading for bargani, not using the amensty on amare's injured ass, and hiring phil jackson has nothin to do with the melo trade.

i dont no why ppl always combine the 2.

if we didnt make the melo trade, amare mcdice woulda been eating up our cap space for 5 years while we continued to miss the playoffs.

anyone except rj can go

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not old he in his latter prime and he has more years left at a high level.

But we gonna have to gut our team to get him. Barrett, Toppin, Mitch, I.Q. package+all our picks for the rest of the 2020’s.
toppin mitch iq can go for lillard bro lmao
even julius
i would draw the line at rj

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m liking Springer the more I watch him. Tough player that finishes with contact and is a bully in the paint. Smart defender that can play both positions. He only lacks playmaking as a traditional lead guard and the offense can take a hit, and when things go bad I don’t see him doing much to get us in the flow.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
what exactly was the melo situation?
a year and a half after the melo trade we won 54 games and were a title contender.

the front office trading for bargani, not using the amensty on amare's injured ass, and hiring phil jackson has nothin to do with the melo trade.

i dont no why ppl always combine the 2.

if we didnt make the melo trade, amare mcdice woulda been eating up our cap space for 5 years while we continued to miss the playoffs.

anyone except rj can go
It was just badly handled. The trade gave too much, but they could have recovered if they didn’t use that Amnesty on Billups to get Tyson Chandler. They literally picked up Billups’ team option to Amnesty him. Melo and Tyson could have been great if they didn’t have Amare on the books and if they had kept one of Wilson or Gallo.

Those fukkers had no plan and wasted Melo’s prime

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was just badly handled. The trade gave too much, but they could have recovered if they didn’t use that Amnesty on Billups to get Tyson Chandler. They literally picked up Billups’ team option to Amnesty him. Melo and Tyson could have been great if they didn’t have Amare on the books and if they had kept one of Wilson or Gallo.

Those fukkers had no plan and wasted Melo’s prime
badly handled how?
felton came back the following year
we pretty much traded melo for Chandler gallarni mosgov and picks.

a year and a half later we won 54 games and won a playoff series for the first time in 13 years.

using the amensty on billups, injuries and other front office issues has nothin to do with.melo.
i dont see how the trade is to blame.for that.

mayb we gave up 1 additional asset then we should.of, but we were in heavy compeition with other teams.

i dont see how the trade was a negative

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m liking Springer the more I watch him. Tough player that finishes with contact and is a bully in the paint. Smart defender that can play both positions. He only lacks playmaking as a traditional lead guard and the offense can take a hit, and when things go bad I don’t see him doing much to get us in the flow.
He would be a great back court partner with say Lonzo Ball.