Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://sny.tv/articles/knicks-trading-for-collin-sexton-impact-superstar-free-agent-pursuit

Begley confirms the Sexton interest and gets at what I've been trying to explain. A move for Sexton leaves enough cap space to add a max player which is why I asked about him even before the rumors started. This is a Brock Aller kinda play, bring in talent but keep flexibility for a bigger swing. Also...RJ approaching untouchable status, confirmed.
signing sexton to an extension before the season would be even worse

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
signing sexton to an extension before the season would be even worse

That's not a requirement to maintain cap space for a max guy, it's just one of the options they have to play with. The key is, they can bring him in and, extension or not, they still have the flexibility to chase a max value star in 2022

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a requirement to maintain cap space for a max guy, it's just one of the options they have to play with. The key is, they can bring him in and, extension or not, they still have the flexibility to chase a max value star in 2022
or if we dont bring him in and remain flexible we can sign 2 max players in 2022..

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
The fukk is the draft thread? I love the Coli mocks.

Edit: I see it now.

I'm going Mann here, yall already know.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My issue isn't Sexton in particular. My issue is the glaring blackhole in the PF position behind Randle. We will not have a decent backup. If you give me this offer, I'd agree...

Otherwise, I'd take Nunn for less.

Also, there is no way the Cavs are giving up Nance so I'd give them 2 picks (2nd being a late pick) and throw Frank in there as a bonus.