Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My issue isn't Sexton in particular. My issue is the glaring blackhole in the PF position behind Randle. We will not have a decent backup. If you give me this offer, I'd agree...

Otherwise, I'd take Nunn for less.

Also, there is no way the Cavs are giving up Nance so I'd give them 2 picks (2nd being a late pick) and throw Frank in there as a bonus.

You can draft a player at 19 or 21 and play them the 10-12 minutes a game Obi was getting just fine. Isaiah Jackson, Greg Brown or Kai Jones can all give us back up 4 minutes with decent upside. Or play Murphy as a small ball 4 like the Suns do Cam Johnson.

They’d also want us to take Love instead.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm big on Moses Moody. I wouldn't mind trading up for him. Him and RJ would compliment each other well kinda reminiscent to a Sprewell, Houston pair.

Also why are we also trying to max out a point guard not better than Randle when we can slow build and get someone decent like Jalen Brunson for pennies? Anything better than Payton will make us look better than this season.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Looks like Dame is gonna request a trade. Y’all don’t want CJ McCollum right?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
We've been through this before in the past (LeBron, KD & Kyrie). Getting Dame would require losing RJ, Obi, Quickley, and numerous 1st round picks.

Would y'all want that to happen?

:francis: I mean seems like they were willing to get rid of Obi, Knox and picks for sexton. At least this is Dame

The hope is that the blazers let themselves get finessed like the rockets and let dame go for peanuts (tho that’s unlikely)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:francis: I mean seems like they were willing to get rid of Obi, Knox and picks for sexton. At least this is Dame

The hope is that the blazers let themselves get finessed like the rockets and let dame go for peanuts (tho that’s unlikely)
The only way to get Dame to the Knicks without giving up too much would be if it was 3 (or more) team trade. The Knicks would have to find some other team to be a suitor. That's highly unlikely.