Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Acquiring Sexton isn't designed for him to be a trade chip. His extension is up in a year.
So you can’t trade him after extending him? I’m
Not saying you get him to trade him. But Sexton and his money is a better trade piece than Obi will be. Who’s a year older than Sexton.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Not saying you get him to trade him. But Sexton and his money is a better trade piece than Obi will be. Who’s a year older than Sexton.
Longterm, you think Sexton will contribute more to the Knicks than Toppin at the expense of eating up cap space?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
that would only matter if he out performed his contract.....which in that case would mean we got him for cheap and he's playing well.....which would give us less incentive to trade him. lol

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Longterm, you think Sexton will contribute more to the Knicks than Toppin at the expense of eating up cap space?
Yes. Obi isn’t a 19 year old you’re grooming to replace Randle in a few years. By the time Randles is done with his next presumed contract, Obi will be 29. It wasn’t a bad idea but drafting him turned out to be a mistake. Flipping him for a younger player at a massive position of need is a god send.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought about it and watched more of his game..... Does anyone see Sexton as Brandon Jennings 2.0?

How does anyone get hyped for a Jennings clone, talented but not a winning player:hubie:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I can't believe this is a real conversation. :snoop:

Just draft Mann and Duarte and be done with it. :snoop:

Why the fukk do we have to over complicate shyt? We need scoring, shooting and playmaking. Get shooters and playmakers on cheap deals. :snoop:

Sign Lonzo. :snoop:

Find a Center in the 2nd round to support Mitch. :snoop:

Mitch/2nd rounder
Randle/Toppin
RJ/Duarte
Mann/IQ
Ball/Rose/Luca

I don't want nothing else no more. Please. PLEASE like Catelyn Stark said. :to::mjcry::sadcam: