Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Never had a good coach. Never had a talented roster. Took 18 shots a game but was fairly efficient. I’m not gonna kill a young player because he doesn’t want to pass to Cedi Osman and a washed up diva Kevin Love.

I mean I guess it depends on what they have to spend to get him. The last rumor I heard before this Miami was willing to take Kevin Love for Sexton and that is a large contract attached for a player like Sexton.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Never had a good coach. Never had a talented roster. Took 18 shots a game but was fairly efficient. I’m not gonna kill a young player because he doesn’t want to pass to Cedi Osman and a washed up diva Kevin Love.
Nah he can’t pass bad court vision and instincts

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Undersized SGs that don't pass and are shaky defenders are bench players on good teams.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I mean I guess it depends on what they have to spend to get him. The last rumor I heard before this Miami was willing to take Kevin Love for Sexton and that is a large contract attached for a player like Sexton.
The offer I’m seeing in Twitter is 19 and Obi. I’m probably doing that. Would rather 19 and the 23 Mavs pick but it is what it is. Murphy is a way better fit at the back up 4 than Obi can be.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’m just saying if the Knicks really want him, I hope they don’t give up a lot to get him

I like his mentality but he’s too undersized and not a good distributor IMO
Too bad there’s not a tall distributor than can play on and off the ball on the market....:jbhmm:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Sit there and lie to me that y’all wouldn’t be excited to watch this roster next season:

Sexton-Rose-Luca
Ball-Quickley-Pinson
RJ-Duncan Robinson-Knox
Julius-Trey Murphy
Mitch-Taj

Plus picks 32 and 52.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The offer I’m seeing in Twitter is 19 and Obi. I’m probably doing that. Would rather 19 and the 23 Mavs pick but it is what it is. Murphy is a way better fit at the back up 4 than Obi can be.
:mjtf: :snoop:

@Ironman I was referring to post like this that would trade Obi, IQ or picks for worse.
giphy.webp