Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Frank needs to play for a coach that will give him regular rotation minutes

Not a coach that'll do dumb shyt like only bring him to check the other team's #1 on the last possession.....after he's been sitting cold all game
tenor.gif

That bum ass nikka got regular rotation minutes here for years

211 games, 56 stars, 20 minutes per game throughout his career and did nothing but W.O.A.T. it up…we went through four head coaches and none thought he was shyt

And he got them groin injuries in the Village not the Heights with the zaddys not the mamis :scust: :wrist:

This fashion nikka will be lucky to get a second contract in the league

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
He's better than Love, but imaging that rockhead Randle in the FIBA format :mjlol:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

That bum ass nikka got regular rotation minutes here for years

211 games, 56 stars, 20 minutes per game throughout his career and did nothing but W.O.A.T. it up…we went through four head coaches and none thought he was shyt

And he got them groin injuries in the Village not the Heights with the zaddys not the mamis :scust: :wrist:

This fashion nikka will be lucky to get a second contract in the league

Wild animation in this post for no reason lol

I thought he played ok, not good, not great, whenever he got real minutes the end of last year & this year. I saw more assertiveness this year than in years past, but yes he still had his deer in the headlights moments.

Four coaches and three of them never got another HC job after getting fired. Why are we valuing their opinions again?

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wild animation in this post for no reason lol

I thought he played ok, not good, not great, whenever he got real minutes the end of last year & this year. I saw more assertiveness this year than in years past, but yes he still had his deer in the headlights moments.

Four coaches and three of them never got another HC job after getting fired. Why are we valuing their opinions again?

Bro, @ISO hates this nikka with a passion. :russ:

Idgaf fukk what nobody says I woulda rather see Frank figure it out here when DSJ came and ain't recover after his back and this is after letting Mudiay perform for a contract. A vet here would've done him good. :yeshrug:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bro, @ISO hates this nikka with a passion. :russ:

Idgaf a fukk what nobody says I woulda rather see Frank figure it out here when DSJ came and ain't recover after his back and this is after letting Mudiay perform for a contract. :yeshrug:
It’s one thing to hate on the man game play but then hate on him because he swaggier and bags more hoes :picard:

Nitty must’ve pulled up on @ISO chick while he was out on the town huh:mjgrin: