Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We’re taking Trey Murphy with the next pick right brehs?

Also, on the Frank thing, i wonder if a lot of his foul trouble is because of how the American game is ref’d vs international basketball. Watching Team USA completely fall apart because they keep selling for cheap fouls they flat out aren’t getting is fascinating. I saw about 4 plays in that France/Spain highlight where Frank’s defense on Rubio would have been quick fouls over here. But it’s lauded as great defense over there.

I pray this happens.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Also, on the Frank thing, i wonder if a lot of his foul trouble is because of how the American game is ref’d vs international basketball. Watching Team USA completely fall apart because they keep selling for cheap fouls they flat out aren’t getting is fascinating. I saw about 4 plays in that France/Spain highlight where Frank’s defense on Rubio would have been quick fouls over here. But it’s lauded as great defense over there.

I pray this happens.

Like JVG says "the sissification of the game" has been building up for years

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Note from Shams on the Athletic about the Knicks and Sexton this morning:
The Knicks are the most aggressive trade suitor for Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton, sources said. Sexton is eligible for his rookie extension this offseason, and with one year left on his deal, it allows Cleveland to continue to be patient in constructing the roster.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I pray this happens.

I didn't think about the foul thing but there may be some truth to that:jbhmm:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Note from Shams on the Athletic about the Knicks and Sexton this morning:

y’all will see.

Sexton with Derrick Rose mentorship?!? :ohlawd:
Thibs building an offense around a constant attacking guard that can finish :ohlawd:

Randle finally having a guard that can punish teams for doubling him :ohlawd:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I pray this happens.

I didn't think about the foul thing but there may be some truth to that:jbhmm:

He's been in the league wayyy to long not to be adjusting his game lol. Come on my Knickas :russ:

Do you guys give Knox the same leeway lol?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He's been in the league wayyy to long not to be adjusting his game lol. Come on my Knickas :russ:

Yes. :stopitslime:

Only difference to me is Frank has a clear skill set that you can see development in. I’m not sure what Knox can become. Which is good and bad. His variation of outcomes is wider than Frank’s.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

:mjlol:nikkas already wanna trade Toppin and IQ and all picks to have the French connection, an all star and G league players.

I wonder how that's gonna workout...
:scusthov:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I rather they go after Nunn than Sexton.... Breh is too damn ball dominant and not that talented.

Putting up numbers on a shyt squad don't impress me:yeshrug:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I rather they go after Nunn than Sexton.... Breh is too damn ball dominant and not that talented.

Putting up numbers on a shyt squad don't impress me:yeshrug:
Never had a good coach. Never had a talented roster. Took 18 shots a game but was fairly efficient. I’m not gonna kill a young player because he doesn’t want to pass to Cedi Osman and a washed up diva Kevin Love.