Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Sexton's in a weird place - his talent dictates he should start but his game is best suited as a spark plug 6th man. He doesn't set up others but he's a bucket.

The ideal lead guard next to RJ & Randle is a ball handler who can facilitate and run an offense (with a decent shot at his disposal), Sexton's the complete opposite of that despite being talented. Not sure I'd want any part of trying to make that work. Garland's the Cleveland PG who would fit like a glove, but I think the Cavs know his value and want him long-term.

not even if you pair him with Lonzo? I love the future upside of a roster like that. It would take some personality management but that’s a team that can compete next year and have at least a 4-5 year championship window.

Players coming in will be better than him Sexton is not that great. Undersized guard who chucks plus he can't defend :hhh:

Disagree. I’m high on Sexton. He’s a flat out competitor and a massive upgrade from Payton.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The best thing for Frank is to be with a different team. Some players plays better away from New York. It's the same shyt with Tim Hardaway Jr.

Frank needs to play for a coach that will give him regular rotation minutes

Not a coach that'll do dumb shyt like only bring him to check the other team's #1 on the last possession.....after he's been sitting cold all game

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I want to see Frank on the Lakers or Blazers next year.

I'd love to see what Bron's influence would do for him.

I could see Bron taking him into the film room and just showing him his euro highlights and telling..."You can do this in this league. I believe you can. And you're going to do this opening night. "

On some Hoosiers motivational speech shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I want to see Frank on the Lakers or Blazers next year.

I'd love to see what Bron's influence would do for him.

I could see Bron taking him into the film room and just showing him his euro highlights and telling..."You can do this in this league. I believe you can. And you're going to do this opening night. "

On some Hoosiers motivational speech shyt.
I'd trade him to the nets for Joe Harris.