Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Kyle and Lonzo is my favorite off season. And if we don’t move up, Duarte/Mann and Murphy III. I like Lonzo’s versatility and i really love what a him and Quickley back court can look like in a year or 2. I’m not sold on going in on Quickley now tho. So 4/84 for Lonzo and 2/55 for Lowry would be a hell of a free agency. If we can get team options on both those deals that would be great. If we can get Lonzo on a declining deal, even better.

You sleeping.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I like Lonzo a lot for Thibs' system. He's got the jumper, plays smart and moves the ball, plus gives you a legitimate perimeter defender...and he's grown year over year, players that constantly improve are worth investment. He and IQ would definitely be a fun pair (I like the idea of Mann/IQ constantly pressuring a defense too).

Speaking of IQ, he's working on his PG skills with the select team.

https://sny.tv/articles/knicks-immanuel-quickley-mid-range-game-usa-select-team
KD working out with IQ. Even that man sees the potential. :wow:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Happy for IQ and

:dahell: You....

:mjtf: You....

:gucci: You could get stomped by Obi.

I keep forgetting about Luca and it worries me that we're not going to go too hard for guards this offseason, esp if they bring DRose back.

But a guard rotation of Lonzo, IQ, Rose and Luca and Mann with RJ at the 3? :lupe:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Happy for IQ and

:dahell: You....

:mjtf: You....

:gucci: You could get stomped by Obi.

I keep forgetting about Luca and it worries me that we're not going to go too hard for guards this offseason, esp if they bring DRose back.

But a guard rotation of Lonzo, IQ, Rose and Luca and Mann with RJ at the 3? :lupe:
We need a slow build and anything that avoids trading RJ, IQ, Toppin. We could do that for Lonzo or Lowry while also keeping Rose. If a team wants our 3 rookies, na, no thanks, we good. :hubie:

That's just my take on it. We can't get Lilliard unless we dump everything for him and that's a stupid risk because we'll be worse than Portland realistically and why would Dame leave to play for a worse roster around him?

Dame
RJ
Randle and a bunch of no names is far worse than what he has in Portland.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I keep forgetting about Luca:ohhh:fukk it just bring Lonzo and let's try and draft Tre:yeshrug:We'll be losing Frank, Knox, and probably Harper or one of those guys along with hopefully Payton. We'll have plenty of rotational guard depth and D Rose would only feel better knowing he doesn't have to be relied on unless it's a 4th quarter. IQ, RJ, Obi, and hopefully Burks stays. They all need more offensive opportunities we don't have to od on Randle getting ridiculous touches and minutes at least we shouldn't. Thibs :ufdup:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I keep forgetting about Luca:ohhh:fukk it just bring Lonzo and let's try and draft Tre:yeshrug:We'll be losing Frank, Knox, and probably Harper or one of those guys along with hopefully Payton. We'll have plenty of rotational guard depth and D Rose would only feel better knowing he doesn't have to be relied on unless it's a 4th quarter. IQ, RJ, Obi, and hopefully Burks stays. They all need more offensive opportunities we don't have to od on Randle getting ridiculous touches and minutes at least we shouldn't. Thibs :ufdup:
So Lonzo, Mann, Vildoza and Rose?

Mann better get used to Bowlmor Lanes in White Plains

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So Lonzo, Mann, Vildoza and Rose?

Mann better get used to Bowlmor Lanes in White Plains
2nd year of the rebuild and I don't see any Denver Melo type trades with this FO:yeshrug:No need to rush:yeshrug:What stars are actual free agents and wouldn't butcher our team making it worse through a trade?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Y'all are gonna disagree with me on this but I'd take Reggie Jackson on the low end if no one's available or asking for too much.

Anyone is an upgrade from Payton and the goal is to build so he's not a longterm piece.

My first choice is and will always be Malcolm Brogdon.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
We need a slow build and anything that avoids trading RJ, IQ, Toppin. We could do that for Lonzo or Lowry while also keeping Rose. If a team wants our 3 rookies, na, no thanks, we good. :hubie:

That's just my take on it. We can't get Lilliard unless we dump everything for him and that's a stupid risk because we'll be worse than Portland realistically and why would Dame leave to play for a worse roster around him?

Dame
RJ
Randle and a bunch of no names is far worse than what he has in Portland.

Actual factuals bro.

This post season showed the importance of depth and hopefully it's the death knell of these Big 3/Big 2 oriented teams. Tweak, find the right mix of talent and fit, maintain flexibility and strike when you can but don't bet the house on a star. Dame would be dope, but some of these mock deals got shyt like RJ, Mitch, Obi, IQ, both 21 picks PLUS future picks and salary filler. I'm not saying dudes not worth a major price tag, but like you said, if we gotta move half the roster to get him, what of value are we left with?

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Knox is done
He has all the components to be an elite forward:

Height
Good corner shooter
Rebounding

But he handles the ball like Bambi and is too predictable.

He's good as a catch and shoot rebounder but if he could play defense as good as Bullock, he'd be a good role player and could replace him.

His weakness is that he can't drive to the lane. Obi is the future.