Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He has all the components to be an elite forward:

Height
Good corner shooter
Rebounding

But he handles the ball like Bambi and is too predictable.

He's good as a catch and shoot rebounder but if he could play defense as good as Bullock, he'd be a good role player and could replace him.

His weakness is that he can't drive to the lane. Obi is the future.
Everything except the ability to play basketball :unimpressed:

Bridges is out here competing with Bron & PG during a Finals run, and we couldn't even trust this bum to check Gallo for a few minutes :unimpressed:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Bridges is out here competing with Bron & PG during a Finals run, and we couldn't even trust this bum to check Gallo for a few minutes :unimpressed:
Bridges has the ability to drive to the lane.

I question the staff that watched Knox play against Miles and Mikal and said he dominated during the pre lottery picks.

There's obviously something there between summer League and what staff is saying behind the scenes but we may never see it.

I see Knox getting traded for pennies and then eventually balling out. I'm not talking about like that bum Ntilikina but like really balling out once he gets his ball handling tweaked and stops positioning the ball in front of him on drives.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Mikal is also a year and a half younger than Julius Randle. Knox isn’t a finished product at 21 years old. I love Mikal and am bummed he’s not on our team but I think we shouldn’t give up on Knox just hurt either. I expect big summers from all our pups.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Would 19, 32, the Mavs 23 pick and the future pistons second we have be enough to get Sexton?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Would 19, 32, the Mavs 23 pick and the future pistons second we have be enough to get Sexton?
Sexton's in a weird place - his talent dictates he should start but his game is best suited as a spark plug 6th man. He doesn't set up others but he's a bucket.

The ideal lead guard next to RJ & Randle is a ball handler who can facilitate and run an offense (with a decent shot at his disposal), Sexton's the complete opposite of that despite being talented. Not sure I'd want any part of trying to make that work. Garland's the Cleveland PG who would fit like a glove, but I think the Cavs know his value and want him long-term.