Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daps
@Deep_Black_Conscious

R.J. isn’t that good of a shooter lol. 45% 3PT, 10 attempts? :dwillhuh:

As long as Randle is here he won’t flourish at max potential
:mjpls:
you were talking all that shyt @ me when RJ was struggling shooting only for him to finish at 40% from 3. You along w/ others ALWAYS doubted RJ's potential and refused to look beyond the current and how he can improve e.g. basing his potential off his rookie season :mjlol: Statistically, he also had a better playoff than Dubious Handles. RJ went from a liability from 3 and the ft line w/ people doubting his trajectory for improvement only for him to drastically improve both in in one off season. After that abysmal shooting month RJ's 3pt shooting hovered around 45+% so after years of practice he can't become an elite shooter? At least 10 attempts will help take advantage of that shooting. Again if I am wrong on RJ's ceiling, his floor is still good player/all star. It's up to Knicks or whatever team gets him to help him reach his ceiling and we still don't know what that might be. Knowing how things usually work out for the Knicks, I wouldn't be surprised if RJ explodes on another team giving the media ammunition to clown the Knicks.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:mjpls:
you were talking all that shyt @ me when RJ was struggling shooting only for him to finish at 40% from 3. You along w/ others ALWAYS doubted RJ's potential and refused to look beyond the current and how he can improve e.g. basing his potential off his rookie season :mjlol: Statistically, he also had a better playoff than Dubious Handles. RJ went from a liability from 3 and the ft line w/ people doubting his trajectory for improvement only for him to drastically improve both in in one off season. After that abysmal shooting month RJ's 3pt shooting hovered around 45+% so after years of practice he can't become an elite shooter? At least 10 attempts will help take advantage of that shooting. Again if I am wrong on RJ's ceiling, his floor is still good player/all star. It's up to Knicks or whatever team gets him to help him reach his ceiling and we still don't know what that might be. Knowing how things usually work out for the Knicks, I wouldn't be surprised if RJ explodes on another team giving the media ammunition to clown the Knicks.
Don’t know what you’re talking about I always been an R.J. guy even though I don’t think he has superstar potential. To me he’s fringe All-Star to an All-Star reserve type of guy.

R.J. is a developing shooter not a good one...the three ball % is misleading because it’s mostly on assisted open C&S corner threes at a relatively low volume for 2021 NBA. It was corner work and a season of cold streaks and hot streaks from outside.

45% 3PT and 10 threes a game, that’s an elite shooter dog, that’s Duncan Robinson. That’s not going to be Barrett.

Anyway we need to trade Randle :hubie:

Daps
Don’t know what you’re talking about I always been an R.J. guy even though I don’t think he has superstar potential. To me he’s fringe All-Star to an All-Star reserve type of guy.

R.J. is a developing shooter not a good one...the three ball % is misleading because it’s mostly on assisted open C&S corner threes at a relatively low volume for 2021 NBA. It was corner work and a season of cold streaks and hot streaks from outside.

45% 3PT and 10 threes a game, that’s an elite shooter dog, that’s Duncan Robinson. That’s not going to be Barrett.

Anyway we need to trade Randle :hubie:
nah breh you hate opportunistically. You couldn't wait to @ me when RJ was struggling posting other players from other teams highlights in here stanning for Bullock :mjlol:
Yes RJ is going to be a spot up shooter for the rest of his career just like he would never become a good ft shooter or ever shoot 40% from 3. I hope RJ can keep proving people doubting his potential wrong

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Randle improving last season deadass threw shyt off. If he improves again this off season we gon have to decide to pay or trade him. :patrice:
At the end of the day two bully balling lefties being your best players doesn’t bode well for playoff time=treadmill team. I am NOT trying to be Grit N Grind Grizzlies East. Having a tough, gutsy team is cute Nd all that but it doesn’t amount to shyt.

At the end of the day between Randle high usage and our guard play it doesn’t allow many opportunities for R.J. to take the reigns of the offense or be that guy.

Julius isn’t going to improve too much at this point he’s in his prime he can become more dexterous but he’ll always be more bully, left hand dominant and he may never shoot as well as he did this season.

:hubie:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Y'all, Canada just made a huge comeback to send their game to overtime. RJ came through with a clutch shot. Wiggins followed with a clutchier shot
I’m glad they lost honestly. More time for RJ in the lab this summer. Canada’s 2024 Olympic team is going to be nasty tho. (Or is it going to be 2025)