Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes yall did overachieve. But let's not have revisionist history like some of yall wasn’t expecting to beat Atlanta.

I'm not revising shyt bro. I'm telling you what happened & yes I (and the rest of us here) expected us to beat ATL because of the momentum we had. We're always gonna ride for our team. ATL was healthy & clicked at the right time. They were the better & more talented team in the playoffs. It doesn't take away from the fact we overachieved & have a solid base for next season

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wow I ain’t realize the hate that existed between y’all two teams. I thought it was just some Coli fan wars shyt, but the Knicks fan base being more thorough makes more sense now
I don’t hate the nets. Just don’t want them winning shyt :yeshrug: now the Miami heat that’s a team I fukkin hate:pacspit: I’ve hated them fekkits since middle/high school.

Anyway, You know when you watching the playoffs and you trying to decide who to root for and one team gets you hyped? I never feel that shyt for the nets even with them being a New York based team.

With that said I hope the clippers win the chip. I’d root for the suns but I hate that p*ssy Jae crowder.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm not revising shyt bro. I'm telling you what happened & yes I (and the rest of us here) expected us to beat ATL because of the momentum we had. We're always gonna ride for our team. ATL was healthy & clicked at the right time. They were the better & more talented team in the playoffs. It doesn't take away from the fact we overachieved & have a solid base for next season

I agree breh 100%.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:lupe: The more I see of Paul George as the number 1 option...
All the shyt he’s gotten was ridiculous. Context and fit matter in this league. This is how i feel about Ben Simmons too. While I’m not sure WE can do it with our current roster, but there are ways to build around Ben that will make him look like a superstar again. I’d take Paul next year without blinking.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Wow I ain’t realize the hate that existed between y’all two teams. I thought it was just some Coli fan wars shyt, but the Knicks fan base being more thorough makes more sense now

I wouldn't even say it's "hate"... Honestly, I think most of us Knicks fans don't even care. I was able to watch the game Saturday, be entertained by KD's performance, and once the game was over, turn it off and go play 2K without any further thought. The "hate" is a narrative being pushed by the media. There's a lot of Knicks fans who are from Brooklyn but we ain't stop rocking for the Knicks just because there was this new "BROOKLYN" thing going on. If they would have won, I'd have been like :ehh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I wouldn't even say it's "hate"... Honestly, I think most of us Knicks fans don't even care. I was able to watch the game Saturday, be entertained by KD's performance, and once the game was over, turn it off and go play 2K without any further thought. The "hate" is a narrative being pushed by the media. There's a lot of Knicks fans who are from Brooklyn but we ain't stop rocking for the Knicks just because there was this new "BROOKLYN" thing going on. If they would have won, I'd have been like :ehh:
Yeah, same here. I'm from Brooklyn and I'm a diehard Knicks fan. I don't hate the Nets franchise moreso the bandwagon Nets "fans" that they've gained since they've moved to Brooklyn (especially in the last 2 years).

Growing up learning about Jackie Robinson and the Brooklyn Dodgers, I always thought it would be cool if there was another professional sports team in BK. When the Nets moved to Brooklyn from NJ in 2012, I didn't mind it at all. However, I didn't like how the Nets immediately tried to sh!t on the Knicks and talk about "taking over" NYC. I'm neutral towards the Nets, I don't think about them most of the time. I did want the Bucks to beat the Nets though (Nets "fans" are too arrogant).

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah, same here. I'm from Brooklyn and I'm a diehard Knicks fan. I don't hate the Nets franchise moreso the bandwagon Nets "fans" that they've gained since they've moved to Brooklyn (especially in the last 2 years).

Growing up learning about Jackie Robinson and the Brooklyn Dodgers, I always thought it would be cool if there was another professional sports team in BK. When the Nets moved to Brooklyn from NJ in 2012, I didn't mind it at all. However, I didn't like how the Nets immediately tried to sh!t on the Knicks and talk about "taking over" NYC. I'm neutral towards the Nets, I don't think about them most of the time. I did want the Bucks though to beat the Nets though (Nets "fans" are too arrogant).
This 100%

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
How y'all feel about Kendrick Nunn? He 25, can shoot, and comes from Miami so playing under Thibs won't be much of an adjustment. He'll be prolly be cheaper than Ball, while far younger than Lowry/Conley.
Nunn for 2 yrs/$30 mil seems right :ld:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

Those goofy bytches were chanting “we want Brooklyn” after they won their first playoff game in years, don’t let them convince you they don’t care about the Nets…just look at the last few pages of the thread :mjlol:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
All the shyt he’s gotten was ridiculous. Context and fit matter in this league. This is how i feel about Ben Simmons too. While I’m not sure WE can do it with our current roster, but there are ways to build around Ben that will make him look like a superstar again. I’d take Paul next year without blinking.
This makes no sense.