Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
That's all I was pointing out was the hypocrisy of certain fans from the start of the series to afterwards.

And if you can laugh at me "caping" for the Nets, I can laugh at folks "caping" for the Knicks :manny:
You a weirdo. You in a knicks fan thread as a non knicks fan trying to tell people how to act. Be more responsible with your time and go politic with the nets fans on next year

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So Manhattan ain’t got love for Brooklyn no more? :dwillhuh: Is that what we doing in here?
You mean NY doesn't have any love for a New Jersey team that had its success be something that's weaponized to shyt on the Knicks by the media and others fans.

I watched game 7 and was absolutely blown away by Durant's amazing performance. He truly is the best player in the world.

I felt bad rooting against them but, there is a vested interest in hoping they are eliminated.

It sucks but it is what it is. Everyone knows what the headlines would have been if the Nets won. Lolknicks

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's all I was pointing out was the hypocrisy of certain fans from the start of the series to afterwards.

And if you can laugh at me "caping" for the Nets, I can laugh at folks "caping" for the Knicks :manny:

We overachieved bro & had a successful season; even if we were ousted in the 1st round. We weren't even supposed to be there, let alone a 4th seed lol. We were beat by the better & more talented team. All of us are looking forward to next season & the improvement of the roster. There's no caping in that

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You mean NY doesn't have any love for a New Jersey team that had its success be something that's weaponized to shyt on the Knicks by the media and others fans.

I watched game 7 and was absolutely blown away by Durant's amazing performance. He truly is the best player in the world.

I felt bad rooting against them but, there is a vested interest in hoping they are eliminated.

It sucks but it is what it is. Everyone knows what the headlines would have been if the Nets won. Lolknicks
It's still lolknicks :manny:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You p*ssy and I doubt you can fight

All that tough talking behind a screen, yet I'm p*ssy.

You a weirdo. You in a knicks fan thread as a non knicks fan trying to tell people how to act. Be more responsible with your time and go politic with the nets fans on next year

I'm the weirdo, yall wild sensitive. Mind yall, bought me & @ExodusNirvana name up trash talking. Im just returning the favor :manny:

We overachieved bro & had a successful season; even if we were ousted in the 1st round. We weren't even supposed to be there, let alone a 4th seed lol. We were beat by the better & more talented team. All of us are looking forward to next season & the improvement of the roster. There's no caping in that

Yes yall did overachieve. But let's not have revisionist history like some of yall wasn’t expecting to beat Atlanta.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

fukk them nikkas
Main ppl in NY stanning the Nets are transplants and dikkriders

Plenty of love for Brooklyn not the team though:francis:

Wow I ain’t realize the hate that existed between y’all two teams. I thought it was just some Coli fan wars shyt, but the Knicks fan base being more thorough makes more sense now