Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So we should praise a team who was the favorite to win the title but lost in. Second round over a team who was expected to win 20 games but instead was the fourth seed ? I forget do they give second round participation trophies ?

Nobody said nothing about praise breh, but some Knicks fans, ESPECIALLY YOU puffing ya chests out like ya accomplished something. Ya did the same after winning Game 2 against Atlanta

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody said nothing about praise breh, but some Knicks fans, ESPECIALLY YOU puffing ya chests out like ya accomplished something. Ya did the same after winning Game 2 against Atlanta
Breh don’t pretend we had the same expectations we did accomplish something we supposed to be a lottery team and instead ended up 7 games behind the nets with hca in a playoff series. The nets were expected to win the title so losing in the second round is a complete failure of a year

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Breh don’t pretend we had the same expectations we did accomplish something we supposed to be a lottery team and instead ended up 7 games behind the nets with hca in a playoff series. The nets were expected to win the title so losing in the second round is a complete failure of a year

Yet instead of being humble, yall out here clowning a team that is better than yall now and probably will be for the foreseeable future.

Nets had injuries to deal with, what's the Knicks excuse for losing in 5 games to an Hawks team they should have beat?

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Yet instead of being humble, yall out here clowning a team that is better than yall now and probably will be for the foreseeable future.

Nets had injuries to deal with, what's the Knicks excuse for losing in 5 games to an Hawks team they should have beat?
we get it...you're not a knicks fan. take your higher than thou nets stannery elsewhere bro
We gonna clown the nets cause thats what fans do. you using this lame logic like we cant talk shyt cause a team with infinitely more talent than us went farther. :mjlol:
when you create a super team and said super team LOSES they are not exempt from the critiques. Were people lame for laughing at the heatles for losing to dallas? no.
you being corny right now.
and "should have beat"
the hawks underachieved for half the season and finished with the same record as us while we overachieved the entire season....and now they're pushing the sixers to 7. you omit all types of context. we would have been in the play-in if derrick rose didnt exist. So yes if my team overachieved.....and a super team UNDER achieved....They can be clowned.
bE hUmBlE. sounding like a corny ass white man when people get excited

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
we get it...you're not a knicks fan. take your higher than thou nets stannery elsewhere bro
We gonna clown the nets cause thats what fans do. you using this lame logic like we cant talk shyt cause a team with infinitely more talent than us went farther. :mjlol:
when you create a super team and said super team LOSES they are not exempt from the critiques. Were people lame for laughing at the heatles for losing to dallas? no.
you being corny right now.
and "should have beat"
the hawks underachieved for half the season and finished with the same record as us while we overachieved the entire season....and now they're pushing the sixers to 7. you omit all types of context. we would have been in the play-in if derrick rose didnt exist. So yes if my team overachieved.....and a super team UNDER achieved....They can be clowned.

Okay...nobody immune to getting clowned when getting eliminated.

And here come the excuses. The Knicks were supposed to beat Atlanta. Had homecourt, COTY, ALL-Star/2nd team All NBA, and beat the Hawks 3x in the regular season.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Okay...nobody immune to getting clowned when getting eliminated.

And here come the excuses. The Knicks were supposed to beat Atlanta. Had homecourt, COTY, ALL-Star/2nd team All NBA, and beat the Hawks 3x in the regular season.
lmao
you naming accolades all of which are because the KNICKS OVERACHIEVED.
all of these things you named and we were still in a dog fight until the last game to get a 4seed. you say this like atlanta didnt have the SAME record as us despite 3 losses...two of which happened before lloyd pierce was fired and the 3rd happening when trae young got hurt while they had a 10 point lead on us in the 3rd. you are not being logical and spamming seasonal accolades of an overachieving team.
playoffs and regular season are two different fukking things.
you gonna tell me with a straight face atlanta didnt have more talent than the knicks?????????
please tell me you would rather have julius randle on your team than trae young. :mjlol:
trae young out here giving elite nba defenses with actual length athleticism and size we didnt possess 30 and 10 for an entire series...and you playing these season accolades like talent doesnt win out 99 percent of the time in the nba

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
lol watching this hawks telecast. they talking spicy like they're gonna dismantle us and the 3 L's they took were just happenstance

reference lmao.
listening to the juelz about the losses lol
these guys are confused. do they realize the knicks are more dangerous when randle IS playmaking at a high level.
julius making his teammates better >>>> him dropping 40
can the hawks beat us? absolutely they could...will it be a cake walk cause "they're just a better team" :mjlol: stop it nique

lmao
you naming accolades all of which are because the KNICKS OVERACHIEVED.
all of these things you named and we were still in a dog fight until the last game to get a 4seed. you say this like atlanta didnt have the SAME record as us despite 3 losses...two of which happened before lloyd pierce was fired and the 3rd happening when trae young got hurt while they had a 10 point lead on us in the 3rd. you are not being logical and spamming seasonal accolades of an overachieving team.
playoffs and regular season are two different fukking things.
you gonna tell me with a straight face atlanta didnt have more talent than the knicks?????????
please tell me you would rather have julius randle on your team than trae young. :mjlol:
trae young out here giving elite nba defenses with actual length athleticism and size we didnt possess 30 and 10 for an entire series...and you playing these season accolades like talent doesnt win out 99 percent of the time in the nba

:jbhmm:

Idk why y’all argue with this switch sides fakkit. Let him eat a dikk in peace :yeshrug:

I'd stick my whole dikk in your mother's mouth. Let's see who's the fagat then.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm:

I'd stick my whole dikk in your mother's mouth. Let's see who's the fagat then.
unlike you I can admit when I'm wrong.
julius shat the bed. trae is a superior talent than him and it's shown.
the talent gap was evident.
no other playoff team was starting levels of talent like taj gibson, reggie bullock or elfrid payton in playoff games when healthy.
thought thibs would scheme for them....but you cant scheme around that big of a talent gap when you dont have the athletes with size or speed.
trae literally averaging 30 and 11 with thybulle and ben simmons on him.....and we got reggie bullock tryna stop him :mjlol: reggie bullock cant even dunk man :mjlol:

anyways i'mma laugh at you caping for the nets and I'mma laugh at the nets for losing :mjlol:
fukk your be humble shyt

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
unlike you I can admit when I'm wrong.
julius shat the bed. trae is a superior talent than him and it's shown.
the talent gap was evident.
no other playoff team was starting levels of talent like taj gibson, reggie bullock or elfrid payton in playoff games when healthy.
thought thibs would scheme for them....but you cant scheme around that big of a talent gap when you dont have the athletes with size or speed.
trae literally averaging 30 and 11 with thybulle and ben simmons on him.....and we got reggie bullock tryna stop him :mjlol: reggie bullock cant even dunk man :mjlol:

anyways i'mma laugh at you caping for the nets and I'mma laugh at the nets for losing :mjlol:
fukk your be humble shyt

That's all I was pointing out was the hypocrisy of certain fans from the start of the series to afterwards.

And if you can laugh at me "caping" for the Nets, I can laugh at folks "caping" for the Knicks :manny: