Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I can't see any feasible reason why Phoenix wouldn't match whatever he's offered.
Because he's not a restricted free agent... Unless he's giving Phoenix the opportunity to know what he's being offered, Paul can be offered and sign a contract and Phoenix can't do anything about it. That's assuming this is all true that CP3 would waive his player option

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Because he's not a restricted free agent... Unless he's giving Phoenix the opportunity to know what he's being offered, Paul can be offered and sign a contract and Phoenix can't do anything about it. That's assuming this is all true that CP3 would waive his player option
Not match in terms of a restricted offer sheet - match in the sense of whatever he and his agent inform them is being offered.

Phoenix has no reason not to and Paul would have no reason to leave a young core and coach he has proven synergy with.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not match in terms of a restricted offer sheet - match in the sense of whatever he and his agent inform them is being offered.

Phoenix has no reason not to and Paul would have no reason to leave a young core and coach he has proven synergy with.
:dame: Have synergy with @Another Man, brehs.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless some craziness with a injury happens I don’t see why PHX wouldn’t be able to come to some agreement with CP3 on at least a 3 year deal to maximize this teams age window as develop another playmaker but if we can get him fukk it .

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I got this off of realgm....

Best College 3pt shooters in our range:

Butler (Combo Guard, Height 6,3): 42% (6,2 attempts)
Duarte (Wing H6,6): 42% (5,5 attempts)
Tre Mann (ComboG H6,5): 40% (4,7 attempts)
Springer (ComboG H6,4): 44% (2,6 attempts)
Ayo (Combo, H6,5): 39% (2,9 attempts)
Hyland (Wing, H6,3): 37% (7,8 attempts)
Murphy (Wing, H6,9): 43% (4,8 attempts)
Petrusev (Big H6,11): 45% (2,8 attempts)

Harder to drop (aka move up targets)

Devon Mitchell (ComboG H 6,2): 45% (4,7 attempts);
Kispert (Wing H6,7): 44% (6,5 attempts)

I legit think we take two of these guys.

and grab a center like Bassey or Neemias with 32. Bassey is a Myles Turner/Omari Spellman’esque center. Big and can shoot the three. If he is there at 32 I really doubt the Knicks let him slip. They’ve wanted a Center of his type since last year. Neemias is a Mitch/Noel type center but physically bigger than both.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got this off of realgm....

Best College 3pt shooters in our range:

Butler (Combo Guard, Height 6,3): 42% (6,2 attempts)
Duarte (Wing H6,6): 42% (5,5 attempts)
Tre Mann (ComboG H6,5): 40% (4,7 attempts)
Springer (ComboG H6,4): 44% (2,6 attempts)
Ayo (Combo, H6,5): 39% (2,9 attempts)
Hyland (Wing, H6,3): 37% (7,8 attempts)
Murphy (Wing, H6,9): 43% (4,8 attempts)
Petrusev (Big H6,11): 45% (2,8 attempts)

Harder to drop (aka move up targets)

Devon Mitchell (ComboG H 6,2): 45% (4,7 attempts);
Kispert (Wing H6,7): 44% (6,5 attempts)

I legit think we take two of these guys.

and grab a center like Bassey or Neemias with 32. Bassey is a Myles Turner/Omari Spellman’esque center. Big and can shoot the three. If he is there at 32 I really doubt the Knicks let him slip. They’ve wanted a Center of his type since last year. Neemias is a Mitch/Noel type center but physically bigger than both.
Grab Duarte at 19th. We gon have all of wash heights, dyckman and the BX at the garden.:blessed:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

What I mean is, if he's speaking with other teams, then that means he's interested in leaving. What's the point in meeting with other teams for a contract when you can just deal with Phoenix? The possibility exists that a team will float him a contract without a meeting though

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My guess is Chris always planned to retire in New York. I honestly believe the rumors that he would’ve signed here had it not been for covid were real. I think he wants to set up his after playing career, whether that be in the front office or on a coaching staff and who better to do that with then the people in our organization he’s had relationships with since he was a teen?