Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:mjlol: Because of his contract.

:shaq: But for the right price, we should jump on that. The Rockets are going to be very bad for the next 3-4 seasons at the very least.

:shaq: So if we can get 2-3 of their first round draft picks for the next 3-4 seasons that’s a big win
Plus we're young and the likelihood of us getting a star vet is slim to none. On second thought I'd trade 2 picks plus Knox and Frank for Wall.

Brooklyn got the next few years of championships so we might as well sit in the cut and rebuild while at least making the 1st round playoffs and racking experience.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Because of his contract.

:shaq: But for the right price, we should jump on that. The Rockets are going to be very bad for the next 3-4 seasons at the very least.

:shaq: So if we can get 2-3 of their first round draft picks for the next 3-4 seasons that’s a big win
You would like wall doing the dougie all over the garden huh fekkit?:mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
A top 4 pick is worth about 2-3 firsts. Maybe it’s just Wall and their pick for Knox and 19? Anyway, the Rockets would never do this.
You're right regarding the top 4 pick. A normal team would have to package a few protected first rounders to get rid of Wall.

But since Fertitta took over Rockets they're all about saving money. I don't know what salary floor rules are, but I'm sure if possible they would love to just get rid of that $90 million of their books by any means.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
John Wall:scust:

Not a huge fan of him, both professionally and personally(who wants to be a 30 year old Blood worth 200mil :mjlol:), but what's a realistic option for the Knicks at PG? They're not drafting/playing a rookie at PG and Lowry/CP3 ain't coming.

Pelicans probably match any contract given to Ball. IQ isn't a PG and Rose can't be the starter long term.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Plus we're young and the likelihood of us getting a star vet is slim to none. On second thought I'd trade 2 picks plus Knox and Frank for Wall.

Brooklyn got the next few years of championships so we might as well sit in the cut and rebuild while at least making the 1st round playoffs and racking experience.

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-size_restricted.gif

John Wall:scust:

:mjgrin: At least he’s better than Payton.

You would like wall doing the dougie all over the garden huh fekkit?:mjlol:

:mjpls:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Frank being an RFA kills this deal technically, but if this were possible, Knicks take this deal and run unless Houston's pick goes to OKC.
I think that’s part of the gamble. And i know Frank isn’t involved it works just as fine without him. I’d still do it tho. It’s a 80% chance you get a top 4 pick for 2 years of John Wall.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I would LOVE to see Nunn start for the Knicks next year.

John Wall :hhh:

Kemba on a good deal :ehh: