Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My guess is Chris always planned to retire in New York. I honestly believe the rumors that he would’ve signed here had it not been for covid were real. I think he wants to set up his after playing career, whether that be in the front office or on a coaching staff and who better to do that with then the people in our organization he’s had relationships with since he was a teen?

It's really hard for me to believe that CP3 is going to leave a team that looks like at worst it's going to be in the conference finals to go finish out his career on the Knicks. I know money's a real factor here but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

If the Knicks wanted CP3, they should have traded for him last year from OKC.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
It's really hard for me to believe that CP3 is going to leave a team that looks like at worst it's going to be in the conference finals to go finish out his career on the Knicks. I know money's a real factor here but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

They did want him but wanted to respect his wishes at the time.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

My guess is Chris always planned to retire in New York. I honestly believe the rumors that he would’ve signed here had it not been for covid were real. I think he wants to set up his after playing career, whether that be in the front office or on a coaching staff and who better to do that with then the people in our organization he’s had relationships with since he was a teen?

Steve Stoute is his man too. I still think he wants to be close to LA but we will see.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we always one step behind

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Steve Stoute is his man too. I still think he wants to be close to LA but we will see.

I’m more excited Kyle said he’s a Tibs guy to. Josh hart is a excellent rebounding guard but his defense sucks so I don’t know how that will work

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
elfrid ,burkes and reggiens for kuzma

exsctly what lakers need :mjlol:

a PG , and shooters :yeshrug:

who says no :mjlit: