Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
I know it’s not a popular opinion, and I know his contract is crazy.

But I watched him play a good amount last season...he still has it. Whether he’s on the Knicks or not. John Wall is going to surprise a good amount of ppl this upcoming season..

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s backing up somebody regardless. Why does he care who it is?

just dont see it

they always competed againat 1 another from the Coach K connection ,to people always.comparin em against 1 another from who is faster , who is the better all rnd PG etc:francis:

its 1 thing startin behind skrubs u know kant compete, just so u dont mess with Team chemistry n rock the boat:manny: ..its a whole other thing startin behind players who have been gunnin for your spot since they kame out the gate

:yeshrug::jbhmm:

he wont sign to Play behind wall ..bookmark it :manny:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

But I watched him play a good amount last season...he still has it. Whether he’s on the Knicks or not. John Wall is going to surprise a good amount of ppl this upcoming season..
Getting injured again :hula: demanding a trade from Rockets and getting fat

Don't know which one will surprise me more.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
just dont see it

they always competed againat 1 another from the Coach K connection ,to people always.comparin em against 1 another from who is faster , who is the better all rnd PG etc:francis:

its 1 thing startin behind skrubs u know kant compete, just so u dont mess with Team chemistry n rock the boat:manny: ..its a whole other thing startin behind players who have been gunnin for your spot since they kame out the gate

:yeshrug::jbhmm:

he wont sign to Play behind wall ..bookmark it :manny:
Oh you think there’s beef there? Never considered that.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

If this contract is real, he’s no doubt a Knick this summer.

lmao he's getting much more than that.

has what? gross inefficiency on a terrible team?
it was taking him 20 shots to get 20 points. Not even gonna get on defense :mjlol:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

I think Thibs brings the best in anyone so that helps.