Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Frank & Knox like I been said top 5 busts in Knicks history.

Imagine us with Don Mitchell and one of Mikal, Miles, or MPJ. :martin:

So glad these fukking bums won’t be here next season :unimpressed:
knox might :francis:
This nikka was in summer league demolishing shyt...showed flashes his first year and literally shown nothing else since. :mjlol:
this nikka is depressing

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Randle on a 4/106 (the max he can be offered this year) is a steal. 26m a year is around the 40th highest paid player in the league. That puts him in Jrue Holiday, Jamal Murray, Brandon Ingram, Vucci mane territory. He's definitely worth that.

I think he may turn it down to fish for the 200m deal if he outplays it next off-season. Which is think is unmanageable for the Knicks. If he wants to hedge his bet and takes the money now, we should be extremely happy.

Normally I like waiting all the way to extend guys but in this case I think it makes sense to try and lock him up. If he turns it down we can go into next year with him motivated trying to earn a larger deal. If the team underperforms he can be shipped at the deadline. If he performs really well pay him what we think he's worth. Doesn't need to be a max.
no ones payin randle 200 milly brehs lmao
boy better take what he can get

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Oh God. We're fukked.

I would be pleasantly surprised if we wasnt
knox might :francis:
This nikka was in summer league demolishing shyt...showed flashes his first year and literally shown nothing else since. :mjlol:
this nikka is depressing
they already very quietly picked up Knox option. He’s coming back unless they got to trade or waive him to make room for someone better

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I like Myles and Mitch sharing center minutes. I think being a deep team served us well we just had glaring holes in the starting lineup that got exposed. 48 minutes of Mitch and Myles gives you 48 minutes of rim protection but can still get different looks depending on matchups. Myles can draw good defenders out the paint and Mitch can dominate smaller centers at the rim.

I wonder if Hield and Myles could be had for 2 firsts each (both 21 and 23 picks). That should leave us roughly 15 million to sign a pg and the mle for Rose. :patrice:
So a chance at the second round is the peak goal huh? :mjtf:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hawks had a gameplan to stop the Knicks top gun, and low & behold, it worked. Thibs should’ve had a defensive scheme set for Trae.

I don’t get Knicks fans love affair with this cat, he's ass cheeks. Their is a reason he was rotting away in Orlando.
He can play make and shoot. You swap him with Reggie and Trae has nowhere to hide.